I.

[THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES HAVE BEEN CORRECTED AND THE CHAPTER CONTAINS CORRECTIONS.] 2024.08.05

W.c.: 1,2k.

Y/n's POV

It was 6:50 a.m. when I woke up. I couldn't sleep well because it was so hot outside. It was only the start of spring and the temperature had already risen by 10 degrees at least.

I got out of bed and walked straight to the kitchen to find my big brother Jake. 

"Good morning." I said, sitting on one of the chairs facing Jake.

"Morning. Why are you up so early? You don't have school today." Jake said as he filled a glass with water and gave it to me.

"It's too hot for me, I couldn't fall back asleep after I woke up." I said and Jake nodded. He was truly an understanding brother.

"Anyways, me and my friends are going to have a sleepover at our house tonight. If you want to join-"

"I'm good, I'll probably go to sleep early today, you can have your boy night or something if you want." I said and drank the water.

"Okay, but we'll play video games till 2 a.m. so if you can't fall asleep, you can come to us." Jake said jokingly and I nodded with a smile.

Me and Jake had a really beautiful and friendly sibling relationship. Maybe because our parents were never home. When I turned five years old, our parents joined a new company and now my father was the CEO of it. I'm now sixteen and we're living the best life that anyone could ask for but the house with just two of us in it is too empty. Jake became like my parent, he was my mother, father, and my brother at the same time. I know that Jake has been trying hard since I was little to give me all of his love because our parents weren't there to do it. When I got old enough to understand how hard Jake tried, I gave as much love as I could to him too.

After an hour Jake left to meet his friends and I went to my room. Jake told me that he and his friends were going to be home by 1 or 2 p.m. so I still had a lot of time to do whatever I wanted. I grabbed my phone and went on social media.

Time passed as I scrolled through all of the apps that I had. I checked all of my notifications and texted my friend who was on holiday right now. My friend, Hajoon, went to Spain for the next month and now I didn't have anything to do because she was my best friend. We have been friends since elementary school, when I was in second grade, my parents bought a new house and I needed to move schools, but Hajoon and I never broke our friendship. And even when I moved schools, Hajoon hung out with me at my new house at the weekends or Jake accompanied me to her house so we could spend time together.

Time passed and I was getting more bored with each passing second so I figured that I needed to get out of my pajamas. I got off of my bed and went to my closet to find something nice and comfortable to wear. I found a hoodie that I borrowed from Jake a long time ago and never gave it back, and a pair of black leggings. I looked pretty cute in the outfit because Jake's hoodie was five times too big for me.

After a few more hours, I got a text from Jake which said that they were planning on staying in the gym for 1 more hour. He also texted me that all seven of them were going to watch some new movie in the cinema and asked me if I wanted to come watch it too. I wanted to watch the movie so I agreed.

Now I had 40 minutes before I needed to leave to walk to the cinema. I didn't change the outfit and the whole time that was left before I needed to leave, I played on my phone and did absolutely nothing.

When it was time for me to leave, I got my purse and my headphones, put on my shoes, and grabbed a bag so I could put my purse and headphones inside it. I got out of the house and locked the door. When I started walking towards the cinema, a car pulled up next to me. When I looked to the side, I saw Sunghoon, one of Jake's best friends.

"Hey, Y/n. Where are you going?" Sunhoon asked when the car window rolled down. Sunghoon always had a handsome face and was a gentleman. I still didn't believe he was single.

"Cinema. Jake told me that all of you would go watch a movie and asked me if I was to join you." I said and Sunghoon smiled.

"I'm driving to the cinema now so get in and we both will go there." Sunghoon said and after a few seconds, I was in his car.

A few minutes into the ride I asked "Why are you not with Jake and the others thought? Didn't you all go to the gym or something?" When I mentioned gym, Sunghoon let out only one chuckle and a smirk appeared on his face. 

"We did go to the gym, but only for a few hours. Did you really think that we were at the gym from the early morning?" He said and turned to the parking lot of the mall. 

"What does that suppose to mean?" I asked in confusion and after a few seconds continued "Are you saying that Jake lied to me or something?" Sunghoon didn't answer me at first. "Sunghoon. Answer. Me" I said, anger raising inside of me. 

"No, Jake loves you too much to lie to you... He just doesn't tell you something... But it's none of my business so if you think it's really that important, you have to ask Jake yourself." Sunghoon said and got out of the car.

I wasn't planning on asking Jake, if he wanted to tell me something or I needed to know something, he would tell it to me himself. If not, that's not my business either. Jake has his private life too.

Sunghoon, being the gentleman that he is, opened the car door for me and helped me out of the car. Then, both of us went to the mall and straight to the cinema area. There I saw six guys standing and talking while some of them were on their phones. My brother, Jake, was talking with Heeseung, a tall man with dark, purple hair. Next to them was Jay with his phone. Jay was probably the first in line when it came to helping Jake take care of me after Jake and my parents started working for the new company. Jungwon and Sunoo were sitting on seats, waiting for the movie.  And lastly, Niki, the tall, blonde guy. Sometimes he's all smiling and laughing, but more usually, Niki has his cold-like ice face expression on. Niki was on his phone and I bet that he didn't even know that I was coming.

"Oh, Y/n, Sunghoon! Finally, you're here!" Jungwon shouted and got up to greet me and Sunghoon. When Jungwon hugged me, from the corner of my eyes I saw that Niki was now looking at me from his phone, still with his cold eyes.

_____________________________

I didn't have anything else to do so I ended the chapter that I started writing in the middle of the summer:) So I guess new book...?

[THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES HAVE BEEN CORRECTED AND THE CHAPTER CONTAINS CORRECTIONS.] 2024.08.05