II.

[THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES HAVE BEEN CORRECTED AND THE CHAPTER CONTAINS CORRECTIONS.] 2024.08.05

W.c.: 1,2k.

Y/n' POV

Niki was staring at me and Jungwon hugging as if he was about to kill one of us. When Jungwon pulled away, I smiled at Jungwon, and then Jake approached us. "Sunghoon gave me a ride." I said and Jake smiled at me. 

"Let's go, the movie will start soon." Jake said and we all walked to the cinema.

Heeseung gave me my ticket and I went to search for my seat. We all were sitting in one line. To my right, Heeseung was sitting, and to my left, Niki. The movie started and the lights went off, the only light we got was from the screen. The movie was a mix of horror and action and I hated both but, if there's my favorite actor in the movie, I'm watching it.

Only fifteen minutes into the movie and I was already fighting the demons inside of me not to grab onto Heeseung or Niki. The next minute, the demons had won and I was holding Niki's hand tightly. Niki didn't move away from me even an inch. One of his hands traveled to my shoulders, his other hand stroking my hair.

Niki's hand was stroking my hair gently as he moved his other hand up and down my arm. It calmed me and made me forget that we were watching a movie. I could smell his perfume and the warmth from his body was nice since it was a bit cold inside of the cinema.

"Y/n... aren't you going to watch the movie?" I hear Niki whispering. His voice was soft and warm but I knew that his face was still cold as ice. Niki's fingertips were massaging my head now. 

"No... I'm good like this." I said and got closer to Niki.

The whole movie I was practically sleeping on Niki's side while he stroked my hair and ran his hands up and down my arm and my back. I wasn't really sleeping, I was just resting and his touch relaxed me even more.

There were ten minutes of the movie left and Niki whispered to me again. "B-Y/n... the movie is about to end. Wake up and check if you have everything." Niki said and I did as he said. For a moment I thought that I'd lost my phone but it was in my bag.

When the movie ended, all of us walked out of the cinema and when we were at the exit of the cinema, Jay asked "So are we going to Jake's now or let's go get food and then go to Jake's?" Everyone decided that we first go get food and then go to Jake's and my home.

I was walking with Jake by my side as we approached one of the best Asian food places in the city or maybe even in the whole of Korea. Jay paid for the food because it was his idea and then we left with the food to our house.

As we were walking to the cars, Niki somehow came up behind me and now he was walking next to me. Jake on my right and Niki on my left. Niki didn't talk, in fact, the only time I heard him talk today was two or three times at the cinema. He was now again looking at his phone. Again.

After a minute we were next to Sunghoon's and Jake's cars. I got into Jake's car and so did Niki with Heeseung. Sunoo, Jungwon, and Jay were in Sunghoon's car with Sunghoon as the driver of course.

Heeseung and Jake were talking and singing together to the music on the radio. They were loud. Niki and I were sitting at the back and Niki was still on his phone. I got annoyed by him almost not talking to me today plus, I wanted to see what was so interesting on his phone that he was constantly looking at it.

I leaned to my side to see his phone. One of Niki's hands was on the car seat and as I was leaning towards him, I placed my hand on his. Niki didn't react and neither did I.

When I finally got close enough to see what was on Niki's phone, he looked at me with his cold eyes. Our faces were close but not too close. I felt his hot breath though. "What-" Was the only thing Niki could say before Jake turned up the volume of the radio to probably maximum and then started to sing with Heeseung.

I looked at the two of them and rolled my eyes. The loud music made my ears hurt and I just wanted to come back home faster.

When I was going back into my seat Niki grabbed my waist so I couldn't move back anymore. I looked at him again, hoping that I would see the warm smile on his lips but instead of that, I once again saw his cold eyes, staring at my warm ones. "What do you want...?" Niki asked and I almost couldn't hear him because of the music.

I didn't answer because I didn't know what to say to him. "You want my attention, don't you?" I could clearly hear him saying that. But before I could even think of an answer, Jake pulled up to our house. Sunghoon's car followed us.

After all of us got out of the cars, we went straight inside. Jay and Sunoo put the food on the counter in the kitchen and the rest went to the living room. I heard how the TV turned on in the living room and how someone was taking glasses from the kitchen.

I went to my room and laid on my bed. I stayed like that for a few minutes and then got up again. I was in comfortable clothes so I didn't need to change but I wanted to put my hair up.

As I was trying to tie my hair up, the door of my room opened. Niki walked inside of the room and closed the door behind him. He then slowly walked towards me as I tied my hair. Seconds later, he was standing behind me. His hands raised and took the hair band from my hands and tied my hair himself.

"I love your hair baby... Sorry for being so cold today, Jungwon and Sunghoon were getting suspicious about us so I needed to do something... You know that I love you." Niki whispered and kissed my neck softly and then pulled away. I looked at him through the mirror and he looked at me too.

"Come on, you're my girlfriend but we both wanted to keep it a secret right..." Niki said and I still kept silent. "Okay... I see... but I know you can't resist me... I know how to make you forgive me..." Niki said with a smirk and then turned me around, kissing me passionately afterward.

By the way, I forgot to tell you, Niki is my boyfriend but that's our secret.

_____________________________
Yeah, so, this is a secret so  🤫

You're all lucky because you got one new book AND two characters IN ONE DAY. I'm proud of myself 😎

[THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES HAVE BEEN CORRECTED AND THE CHAPTER CONTAINS CORRECTIONS.] 2024.08.05