VII.

W.c.: 1.1k.

Y/n's POV

It's been weeks since I last saw Niki. Jake was worried about him at first but then he got a text from Niki, saying something in the lines of "my parents found out that I'm friend with you" and nothing after that. I tried texting and calling him but I got zero response from him. It's now evening and I'm in my bed. I had a terrible headache the whole day and it only went away like twenty minutes ago.

"Y/n, I'm making dinner. What do you want?" Jay came into my room and asked. All five boys were at our house. Mainly because it was, once again, the day that they went to the gym and then the "boys night".

"I don't know... make whatever the others want. I'm cool with everything except sea food." I said. "Since when you don't like sea food-" "I'm just not feeling that good today..." I said, interrupting Jay. He nodded and then left. I heard him asking Heeseung and Jungwon what to make and I already knew that I'll enjoy it, because my and their taste in food are similar.

An hour had passed and I was still lying in my bed, doing absolutely nothing. Then I suddenly heard Jake's voice and then others voices. They sounded shocked and I felt the urge to go downstairs and see what was going on.

I got out of bed, put on one of Niki's hoodies (I have had this hoodie for so long that neither of the boys even knows that it's Niki's) and walked downstairs. I didn't go all the way to the first floor as I stopped in the middle of the stairs. I tried to hear all of the voices. I recognized all of them, they all were the six guys, but who did they talk to then.

I continued walking down the stairs and the moment I stepped off of the stairs, I heard a new voice. It was clear as day to me who was the owner of it. I walked further and then saw Niki standing. He was soaking wet, I didn't know it was raining outside.

As I walked more into the room, I noticed how Niki's eyes flashed to me and locked on me. I walked to Sunoo and stopped near him. He smiled at me but then his smile disappeared when he looked back at Niki. "Niki, why are you here?" Jake asked. He sounded like he was annoyed to see him here almost. "Didn't you tell us that your parents found out about-"

"I know what I said." Niki said over Jake. "And what I said is true... I just can't deal with living with them anymore-" Niki didn't get the chance to finish as Jake started to talk over him now. "You coming here won't change anything. You just made it all worse. You think that if your parents found out, our didn't? They went nuts. Because of you Y/n-"
"Don't involve her into this." Niki voice was now cold, but not like always. Now he was truly... pissed at Jake. At everyone in this house. And maybe even me.

My eyes didn't leave Niki. I scanned him from head to toe. He wasn't shivering but I could see that if he wasn't going to go inside, he'll get sick. But from Jake's tone of voice and the way conversation was going, I understood that Jake wasn't going to let him go inside. So I did what I had to do.

"Niki, just leave. Your actions will only make this-" Jake cut himself off as he saw how I walked in front of him and grabbed Niki's wet hoodie sleeve, pulling him inside the house gently. I started walking over to the kitchen but then i felt him stop. I turned my head to look at him and tried to pull him towards me but he didn't move an inch anymore.

"Y/n, leave this to me-" Jake started saying and walking towards Niki. "I don't want you to get hurt more-"

"Let's go Niki. If you won't change into dry clothes, you'll get sick." I said, not paying any attention to what Jake was saying. Niki was silent, but he listened to me.

I dragged him up the stairs and into my room, leaving everyone else downstairs. I sat Niki down on a chair that wouldn't get soaking wet and then grabbed his one of his sweatpants and his hoodie that I had hidden in my closet. I threw them at him while saying "change." turned around and walked to the bathroom. I got the hairdryer and then walked back into my room.

When I walked into the room, Niki was standing with the dry sweatpants on but the hoodie was still in his hands, meaning that he was shirtless in front of me now. He looked up at me, a few rain drops dripping down from his hair.

"I got the hairdryer... when you'll be done changing-" Niki cut me off.

"You are mad at me?" He asked in a soft voice. I was mad at him, because he didn't answer me, nor did he text me back. But now, when he was standing in front of me, looking at me with those eyes, I just couldn't bring myself to being mad at him.

"I'm not... Jake is though..." I said and sighed as I said the last sentence. Niki didn't say anything after that. He put on the hoodie and then looked at me again and spoke, "come here...". Niki's words were silent but I still could hear it and I walked over to him and then he pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry... my parents forced me to delete all of your guys numbers... I wanted to text you but... I just couldn't, plus, right before I came here, my father broke my phone... I'm sorry baby..." Niki said as his fingers played with my hair and his head went down near my neck. His hair was still soaking wet and I felt the hoodie, that I was wearing, getting a bit wet.

"It's okay Niki..." I said as I hugged him back. We stayed in the hug for a few minutes but then I pulled away. "We should dry your hair dummy" I said and showed him the hairdryer. He smiled at me a bit and nodded.

________________________________
I'm saurrr proud of myself that I'm finally uploading this chapter. Hope you like it💗💗 I'll try to be more active but school is also really important to me so I always pick school work first.