V.

W.c.: 1k.

Y/n's POV

Time passed and forty minutes later I was woken up by someone shaking me gently. When I opened my eyes, I saw Jake kneeling in front of me. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes away and looked at Jake again, then around me. To my surprise I wasn't sleeping next to Niki anymore. My head was now put on Heeseung's shoulder and Niki was nowhere to be found.

Jake smiled at me with his warm smile. Heeseung was looking at me and then I lifted my head from his shoulder. I smiled at both, Heeseung and Jake, before looking around more.

I still couldn't see Niki anywhere. Sunoo was in the kitchen with Jay and Sunghoon with Jungwon were opening some box while they were sitting on the floor in front of the TV. The box looked like a box of some Lego or some board game. And I was right because second later Jake said:

"We are going to play monopoly. I thought you'd like to join us..." Jake's voice didn't sound so confident like it usually did. Jake was tired and I could see it in his eyes and his body language said the same.

I smiled at Jake and nodded. I then got up from the couch and sat down next to Jungwon, Jake sat next to me from the other side. I leaned on Jake a bit while waiting for Sunghoon and Jungwon to get the game ready.

In the meantime, Sunoo and Jay came into the room and sat down on the floor too. Heeseung sat down next to Sunghoon. There were still place between Jake and Sunoo and between Sunghoon and Jungwon.

Two minutes later I saw Niki coming into the room. First thing that he looked at was me and we locked eyes for a few seconds. Then Jungwon said "Niki, come sit down. We're about to start the game." Niki nodded. He still had his cold expression on that I didn't like.

Niki walked over to the circle that we had created while sitting around the board game. Niki walked to Jake and sat between him and Sunoo. The space between Sunghoon and Jungwon was filled with the money of the game (Jungwon was the bank (the person who gives and takes money if needed in the game)).

"Weren't we supposed to watch a movie?" Niki asked after he sat down. I was laying my head on Jake's shoulder while playing with my phone because the game hasn't started yet. When I heard Niki talking I looked up from my phone and looked at him. Niki was looking at the board in front of him.

"Yeah, but Sunghoon found this game somewhere next to his stuff at his house and Jungwon and I thought it would be fun to play it together." Jake said. Niki didn't say anything after that, he just nodded his head and smiled a bit.

For the next four hours we were playing monopoly and it was indeed lots of fun. Jungwon and Heeseung were winning while Jake, Niki, and Sunoo were sitting in debts. Jay was in jail with me and Sunghoon was just chilling with the biggest amount of money in his hands.

"That's it! I give up! This game just doesn't end!" Jake yelled and stood up dramatically. "Can we just finish playing?" Heeseung asked and looked at everyone. We all nodded and Jake yelled "Yes! Finally!"

"Weren't you the one who decided to play this game-" Jay was cut off by Jake "I wasn't the only one! Jungwon too-" Sunghoon placed his hand on Jake's mouth to shut him up.

"Can we watch a movie now?" Niki asked after we finished cleaning up the game area. Jay plopped on the couch and we followed him. I was sitting between Niki and Jungwon. At the beginning it was Heeseung who was sitting to my right but the Niki and Heeseung somehow changed the seats.

The movie started and I was half asleep ten minutes later. The whole week was really tiring even though I didn't do much. Maybe it was because of all of the things that I did with the boys the past day.

I was almost asleep when I felt a hand wrapping carefully around my waist. From the touch of the hand I could already tell that it was Niki's hand. At this point I didn't care if anyone saw us, I was so tired that I put my head on Niki's shoulder and feel asleep right away.

Even though I was sleeping, I still could feel Niki's hand rubbing my waist gently. I could smell his scent and it calmed me down knowing that he's next to me. I just loved how we never got bored or tired of hiding our relationship from others. Okay, maybe it's not true 100% because both of us had more then two or three times where we talked about when and if we should tell the others, but I loved the part where we never felt apart.

I knew that Niki didn't like the idea of a secret relationship at the very beginning but he loved me and wanted to make me comfortable. I was my stupid me and forced him to agree on a secret relationship because I was too scared how Jake and my parents will react. I knew that every time I was next to Niki, doesn't matter, in the same building, room, or right next to him, I just knew that he wanted to hug me or kiss me, I saw it in his eyes and his body language.

At first it felt like a right thing to do but the longer our relationship is the secret, the harder it is getting for both of us to keep it like that.

Niki's POV

My hands were on Y/n's waist, caressing it gently. The movie was playing and my eyes were on the screen, but my mind was somewhere else.

I was thinking if I should talk about our relationship with Y/n or not.

________________________________
I just finished writing this and I remember that I need to update "His Eyes 2" too... but my eyes are too tired and my brain can't focus properly anymore so I'll just go to sleep now and start working on the next chapter of "His Eyes 2" tomorrow:)

Good night (to me and whoever is going to sleep) ! And good morning to anyone who just woke up and to everyone who are already in the middle of a busy day... hope you have a wonderful day 🫶