IV.

W.c.: 1.2k.

Y/n's POV

It's 8.24 pm now, Niki has left my room and me inside of it, he went to play video games with Heeseung. They have been playing video games for the past two hours and I honestly didn't have anything to do but I didn't want to just sit there and watch them play the games.

After a few more minutes, I received a message from Jay. He was asking me if I would like to watch a movie with them. We already watched a movie today but because I didn't have anything else to do, I agreed.

As I was walking down the stairs, I saw Niki was standing in the middle of the stairs, leaning against the wall. He wasn't looking at me as he was looking down at his phone. I started walking again and tried to pass him. It didn't work.

The moment I was in front of him, he looked up quickly and pinned me against the wall that was in front of him. His hands went to my waist, holding it tightly so I wouldn't fall down the stairs. His face was closed to mine as his eyes were looking at my lips and his lips were slightly parted.

"Y/n... this one kiss... please... when you go to the living room... I will see you but I... I won't be able to kiss you or... be with you the way I want..." with that, Niki's lips brushed against mine and then it became a deep kiss that held a lot of love.

"Yooo! Niki! Your turn to beat Jake up in the game!" Heeseung yelled and we pulled away slowly. Niki gave me a peck on the lips and my forehead before walking away. I also catched a small smile from him.

I stood on the stairs for the next five minutes and then walked to the living room where all of the guys were. Niki and Jake were playing some game as I sat down next to Jay and Sunoo. Both of them smiled at me and I smiled back.

While I was sitting there, Niki was playing with Jake, Heeseung and Jay were looking intently for any violation of the rules as they played, Sunoo was sitting next to me playing on his phone, Jungwon and Sunghoon were in the kitchen talking about something. At first, they were talking in the living room, but Heeseung yelled too much.

I was constantly looking at Niki and how his hands were moving the controller. His eyes were glued to the screen and I saw how relaxed he was while playing. In other hand, Jake, was almost sweating from playing the video game. I saw how intense he was.

After ten more minutes, the final round was over and Niki of course won. "Okay, okay, let's get the snacks and drinks, then we can start the movie." Jake said as he stood up and we all laughed because of his behavior after losing.

"Jake, it's okay to lose," I said "it's how we learn. We learn from our mistakes." I finished.

"Y/n, wanna try playing against Jake?" Heeseung asked and I was about to say no but Jake spoke first. "Yeah, that's amazing idea. Come on, Niki can help you but just how to control the controller. No strategy telling." Jake said and I didn't even try fighting back. If Jake wanted something from me, eighty percent of the time he gets it. We aren't going to talk about the rest twenty percent...

I sat down next to Niki and he gave me the controller. Heeseung and Jake explained me the rules and then we started playing. Niki was sitting next to me but a bit behind me. Jake was to my left and Heeseung with Jay were in front of us from both sides. Sunoo went to get the drinks and he was taking super long.

Two minutes into the game and I already didn't know what I was doing. Niki saw that and moved closer to me. He started whispering in my ear. "Press this button and then press the blue button." His voice was cold again but somehow still warmed inside of me.

Two more minutes passed and now Niki's hands were on mine. He was controlling the controller as I was still holding it. His hands were warm and with each time he moved his fingers, I got butterflies inside my stomach. I tried to catch them up one by one each time the escaped the cage, but at the end I just gave up.

All of us were sitting in silent and the only person that talked sometimes was Heeseung. He was constantly telling me and Jake to go to the other side, but he never addressed who he was talking with so it confused me.

Ten more minutes passed and Jake won. The moment "Jake has the victory" was written on the screen, Niki pulled away from me and sat further behind me. Now I couldn't feel his presence even behind me. The next thing I heard was Jake yelling how proud he is of himself that he won and then Sunoo entered the room with drinks in his hands.

"Oh my God, Jake, stop yelling so much. First Hee and now you?" Jungwon said as he entered the room after Sunoo, Sunghoon followed behind them. All of us sat on the sofa and Jake got the remoter. "Okay, sorry, what are we watching again?" Jake asked.

I stayed silent the whole time the seven guys were taking and just looked at the ground in front of me. After some time, what to me felt like seconds, I heard my phone notifications go off.

I opened my phone and saw a text from Niki:

"You good?"
"You've been looking at the ground for the past six minutes"
"I get that you don't care what the others are saying but you sure you're alright?"

I read Niki's texts and smiled at them. I smiled because once again, Niki made me feel like I am loved and that someone cares about me. I texted him back:

"Yeah, I'm fine;)"
"Just zoned out a bit"
"What are we watching though??"

Niki texted right away:

"Were you overthinking...?"

I read the text and don't write anything back for a bit. I didn't overthink but I do overthink a lot so if I tell him "no", there's a chance he won't believe me. I texted back after a while:

"No, just zoned out. I'm tired from this whole week"

I sent the text in hopes that he will believe it. It was true though. I wasn't lying to him.

Suddenly Jay got up and walked away, Jungwon, Jake, and Sunghoon after him. I wasn't listening to anything that they were saying so I looked at Sunoo right away.

"They said that we have fifteen minutes break because Jungwon forgot his bag at Sunghoons house and Sunghoon forgot something that he needed to give Jay back. Jake is going to drive them to Sunghoons house." Sunoo said and stood up afterwards.

Now it was only me, Niki, and Heeseung left. Heeseung was on his phone and with headphones on and Niki suddenly shifted next to me. "You can rest baby..." Niki whispered into my ear and kissed the side of my hair, his eyes were on Heeseung just in case he turned around.

I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I want planning on sleeping but if I actually fall asleep, at least I sleep in Niki's arms... well, next to Niki's arms...

_________________________________
I want to sleep so badly 😖😖😖 I'm going to sleep now! Goodnight 🌙