𝗧𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝟮,𝟭𝟰 𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳)

Maddie woke and sighed as she looked to see Damon was calling her. She declined the call. She hadn't been able to look at him since Elijah had told her the truth about their bond.

Maddie knew how she wanted to see him again. She wanted to feel him again. She groaned as all she could think about was Elijah running his hands over her body as he had his way with her.

Before she had anymore impure thoughts, she got out of bed and grabbed a shirt from off the floor. She made her way downstairs and saw Jenna. "I need you to do me a favour," she said.

"I'm not free."

Jenna rolled her eyes and smiled. "I'll buy you a cheeseburger and an Oreo milkshake," she told her.

Maddie nodded and smiled. "That will do. What is it?" She asked as she looked to her aunt.

"I have to attend this historical society thing at the Lockwood house. And I kind of don't want to do it alone," Jenna said.

"So you're bribing me into going to this event with you? Jenna. You've been hanging out with Damon and Lily too much," Maddie joked.

Jenna rolled her eyes. "Madeline."

"Okay fine. But I'm allowed one alcoholic beverage," Maddie said as she looked to Jenna with a serious look on her face.

****

Maddie arrived at the Lockwood house. She saw Damon there. "Madeline. What are you doing here?" He asked as he walked over to her.

"I got roped into this by Jenna. Why are you here?" Maddie asked as she felt him pulling her against him. She didn't feel anything though.

Damon started nibbling on her neck. Maddie pulled away. "Why are you here? Didn't think you'd be the type for this," she said.

Damon shrugged. "I thought I'd test daddy Gilbert is being truthful. Plus there is a chance meeting I need to have with an original named Elijah," he told her.

"Elijah? How do you know he's going to be here?" Maddie asked.

Damon smirked, wanting to make her jealous. "A little tip off from my new girlfriend. Andie Star. From action news," he told her.

Maddie raised her eyebrows. She looked to him. "Wow. I thought you couldn't get a girlfriend? That's why you came to me for an orgasm," she said with a shrug.

"Well I hadn't seen her naked. Seeing as you're not putting out for me," Damon said.

Maddie rolled her eyes. She went to walk off. She turned back to Damon. "And with that comment, I won't put out for you again. So good look with Andie. Wait, is that what you've named your actual hand?" She asked.

"You're not funny."

"No. I'm fucking hilarious," Maddie said as she walked off into the house.

****

Jenna walked over to her niece and smiled. "There you are. I thought you'd skipped out of coming," she said.

Maddie shook her head. "No. I just got sidetracked by this asshole," she told her aunt while pointing to Damon. "Oh look. There's your sister."

Damon turned to see Lily standing there. Bonnie lingering by her. Lily walked over. "Damon. I see you brought the news lady here."