Tryphobia

Another normal day- waking up, going to school, going to bed, repeat.  This time, they were on a field trip to a farm, for some reason or another.  Boarding the bus with her friends, most of them (not including Aurora) were chattering excitedly. Aurora, on the other hand, was busy trying to figure out a way to escape the bus unnoticed and find a way of transportation to go back home. 

            What no one knew was that Aurora-  for all of her standoffishness, had a fear of holes. And of course, that she had an intense crush on Sid. But no one needed to know that. Except for the fact that pretty much everyone knew that.

          Aurora of course, is caught in both her creeping fears and romantic interests, decided to settle for the latter, to daydream about her crush.  Cassandra, Aurora's best friend, rolled her eyes in exasperation.  Aurora was hopelessly caught in her crush- with possibly no hope of a recovery. 

          Once arrived at the farm which Aurora so dearly dreaded, of course due to the fact that it was a prime spot for honeycomb. And the fact that bees were everywhere. While not afraid of the little creatures, they certainly were annoying her. 

          It came across as nothing out of the ordinary. Aurora and Cassandra both walked around with their classmates and tour guides, and of course Sid, while learning facts that would most likely not be useful in the near distant future. 

         That is, until they finally arrived at the beehives. Immediately at the sight of honeycomb, Aurora

           Perhaps, the only good thing was that she fainted in Sid's arms.

         But on a worse note, she was sent to some rando old creepy school called the 

                                                                   School Of  Scares.