Scolionophobia

There were three kids all sitting on a bus headed up some mountains, all silent. "Does anyone actually know where we're even going?" Joy asked, irritated as she looked at the window, not bothering at the fact that she had pretty severe carsickness. 

       The other two girls answered with silence. Complete, awkward silence. For twenty minutes as Joy resisted the suffocating urge to vomit. And so did the one girl who's face was almost green. 

      Finally, as the nameless (and faceless) driver motioned them out, they all shuffled out. At least there wasn't any shoving, because if Joy shoved them, they would probably fall down the mountain to a spectacular death. 

       Perhaps that would be preferable.

      As they all wallowed in silence, the driver finally spoke. "You three kiddos, are for a lot of trouble." 

      "What?" The short girl asked. 

     "You're teacher, isn't exactly normal. You won't die. Well, at least there's a small percentage. Better than the other school." 

     "There's another school?" The slightly taller girl who looked like she wanted to vomit earlier. 

      "Yeah, there's a lot of schools in the industry. Anyways, we're here now. "

     The school looked- normal. At least as normal as it could be. Four stories tall, and looking actually modern. Maybe this weird school wouldn't be as a fluke that all the girls that. 

                                                                 Ahh, little did they know.