Scelerophobia

In fact, the night was long. Very long, as Iseul spent the ENTIRE night murmuring something about installing a nightlight, and would not stay quiet. In fact, Aurora had barely any sleep, and Joy had simply worn noise cancelling headphones and ignored the short girl. 

                    However, Joy was still grumpy when Iseul pulled off her blankets, waking her up almost instantly. "What do you want?" Joy asked, eyes still closed and she pulled herself up her bed, before kicking Aurora's bed, arousing a flurry of curses and screams from the poor girl. Iseul truly felt sorry for her, but her fears simply overpowered and empathy she had for the girl. 

                 A knock at the door startled them all. As a few clicks rose from the door, Joy (once again) rushed to the door and slammed the door in- the boy from yesterday's surprised face. Who was holding a bobby pin. 

                  Iseul rushed to open the door, peeking out before fully opening the door. "What do you want?" She asked, slightly mystified on why the boy was even talking to them. 

                  "Simple. Just wanted to say congrats." He smirked, smiling at Iseul, who looked almost disgusted at the "attempted" flirting. Aurora was in the background, and from what Iseul could see, was probably blushing.

                   'One day in, and already romance.' Iseul muttered under her breath, as she not so generously let the boy into the shared dorm. The cheeky boy introduced himself to be named 'Leo'. Then, after about 10 minutes him flirting with Aurora and both Joy and Iseul wanting to die internally, Joy kicked him out and the girls went back to preparing for breakfast, which the day before Winter had told them was available until 10 A.M. 

                   Iseul was heading to class when she suddenly realized that the boy- Leo, as he claimed to be called, hadn't knocked to enter. He had unlocked the lock, burglar style. He had too when they previously meant. 

                   That wouldn't be too worrying, but still- why did he know how to unlock the keypad lock they had? Iseul pushed the thought out of her head as she went the the cafeteria with her dormmates. She would figure that out later- and who "Leo" was.