Anthropophobia

Maybe Aurora should have reconsidered her choices. After all, the school wasn't that bad-looking. At first glance at least, which was a plus in Aurora's mind. There were all in a pretty large looking dorm room. 

                 And of course, they weren't the only kids in this school, which meant it wasn't a sham. However, the mildly tanned girl, maybe was having a panic attack. They were on the fourth floor, which was where every single student was situated. However, the poor girl probably was scared of heights or other people. 

                 It wasn't Aurora's business, and even though she could be nosy at times, didn't mean she didn't at least give the poor panicking girl some space. "Hey, are you alright?" Aurora suddenly blurted out as she was about to leave Room 408. 

                  The girl, who was breathing heavily nodded with what looked like tears in her eyes. Maybe she was a really good actor, or she needed help. "Yeah, I'm alright. I just don't like heights. And we're on the," She pointed to the window, showcasing both the beautiful and in the girl's eyes, terrifying view. "fourth floor, it isn't exactly the best situation." 

                Aurora, who was only scared of holes- which was basically nothing compared to the girl, nodded as much as she could sympathize for the girl. "What's your name? Mine's Aurora." 

                The girl, who still was looking at the floor quietly said something along the lines of "Joy". That wasn't much of a common name, but then Aurora's name wasn't exactly a very common name. 

                "Hey people. I don't know you're names, but next time maybe you should lock the door." A impish looking boy came into the room, and then paused and looked at Joy, who still looked- well depressed and panicked. "Are you alright?" He asked, looking at Joy. 

               "Panic attack." She muttered. The boy nodded with sympathy, "Well if you need medical help, it's down the hall. Also, it's time for dinner, so get your butts there ASAP unless you want Mrs. Clementine to yell at you guys." He promptly left the room, leaving a still- awkward silence. 

              "Thanks for trying to help, Aurora." Joy then stood up, no longer having tears in her eyes, looking back into a stoic look. "We should get to dinner, no need to make a bad impression our first night." And then, Joy left the room without comment. 

                  'Well, at least she doesn't seem to hate me.' Aurora thought as she left the room, locking the door with her keycard.