Koinoniphobia

The campfire wasn't actually that bad. There headmaster, known as "Mrs. Clementine", simply recapped the day, stating any news. It was oddly like a news broadcast, except with smores and people doing crafts- knitting, crocheting- drawing. It seemed like most people weren't addicted to their phone, and simply just enjoyed life a bit more. 

                    Too bad there were all scared of things most people wouldn't be of.  Aurora was in the corner, drawing as she watched- what was her name? Joy? Crochet a blanket while chatting with Iseul. 

                    "Hey, Aurora!" Iseul walked over to Aurora, holding a fluffy pillow with little flower designs in it. 

                     "Yeah?" Aurora asked, still not sure why Iseul walked over to her of all people. 

                     "Joy thought we should go find our rooms, our else when it's nighttime, we'll be lost, and we're going to have to find them in the dark." Iseul said, apparently ignoring the fact that they all knew they were in Room 408. 

                      "Sure, why not?" Aurora stood up, grabbing her sketchbook. They all went into the grandiose entrance hall, and went down to the elevator, pressing for the fourth floor. Finding the room 408, Aurora flashed the keycard onto the scanner, and they were let in. 

                      The room was separated into three parts, each (unfortunately) designed for each other the girl's fears. Aurora, for all of it's bad-looking glory, part has all sorts of weird holes in it, which the thought made her spine crawl. Iseul's had no light switch, which meant she couldn't turn on the light. However, that meant each part had a light switch, but somehow designed to keep light from Iseul's part, specially during sleeping hours. Joy's part overlooked the cliff, a large window that came from ceiling to almost the floor that overlooked the cliff. While it could be considered a invasion of privacy, thankfully it could be shaded so nobody saw anyone changing. 

                 Suddenly, the someone knocked on the door, and it mystically- opened a crack before Joy slammed the door closed on someone's hand shut, resulting in a lot of screaming. "Who is it?" Joy growled, keeping the door shut with her foot. 

                 "It's just your Headmaster, dear." Joy suddenly let go of the door, and immediately apologized to the not at all disgruntled headmaster. "It's fine, dear." She said as Joy tried to apologize. It was pretty hilarious in Aurora's eyes. 

                 "I'm just checking in. How's everything going here?" Mrs. Clementine asked. Looking across the room to see Iseul, in Aurora's part simply looking out the window, and Aurora in her part, looking across the room to make sure she didn't see the walls of her section. 

                 "Fine, I guess. Everything is designed to provoke our fears, so we're on high alert, with is probably why Joy shut your hand on the door. She looked at the headmaster's hand which was still kinda purple, which was a disturbing sight to all present. 

                  "I don't get why you all dears are still trying to apologize. It's completely fine. I have a medical condition called anhidrosis, which is where I cannot feel pain. It doesn't hurt, just looks pretty- disturbing in your eyes." She shrugged, before apologizing to the students that she had a important meeting, and left the room promptly.  

                  "Calling that weird is an understatement." Joy remarked, before closing the door. 

                                                           Well, this was going to be a fun night.