Chapter 2

When i hit whatever was in front of me i fell on my back. i sat up and noticed it was a car, a white pick up truck stopped at the stop sign. the driver got out and i automatically knew who it was. Dakota Davis. he was the schools popular boy. captain of the football team, all the girls love him, head of the student body, just the center of attention. i jumped to my feet and brushed myself off.

He looked at me with concern and said, "Oh my god, Are you okay?"

i laughed a little, "yeah, im fine" i said.

i turned around to grab my long board and when i walked i felt a sharp pain and my right knee and my leg collapsed under my weight, sending my bad forward and spilling the contents.

Dakota ran over to me, he made sure i would stay sitting and started to collect the stuff that was now scattered on the ground. he shoved it all into the bad and threw the bag into his truck. he then snatched up my long board and threw it into the bed of his truck. i grabbed me under the arm and put me in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" i asked, currently worried whether or not i was being kidnapped by DAKOTA DAVIS.

he gave me a half smile and said, "my mom is a nurse, she can see whats wrong with your knee and try and help" he paused then added, "if that's okay with you." i just nodded and we headed off to his house.

————————————————

Sorry, kinda a short chapter, but i wanted to write so....

thanks for reading :)

—BHXx