Chapter 3

"Don't tell me I'm perfect, I have a mirror. I know what I look like"

Aparently I sprained my knee. Great. Now I have to use crutches for 2 weeks or till my knee heals enough. So I have no way to school, and carrying my school stuff is hard. I didn't go to school after we left Dakota's, I had him drop me off at home.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. I flipped the blankets off of me and hobbled my way to the bathroom, not wanting to use my crutches. I brushed through my hair and put it in a ponytail. I then put on some mascara and limped bak into my room. I slid on a pair of skinny jeans and a white t shirt. I was about to lay back down on my bed when I heard the doorbell ring.

I grabbed my crutches and made my way to the door. I opened it to find Dakota standing on my doorstep. I was suprised to say the least. He just stood there and smiled. I left the door open and went into my kitchen. I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and set it on the counter. I got our milk and a box cinnamon crunch and made my breakfast.

I was eating when I saw someone sit down next to me, and to no suprise, it was dakota. I just ate my cerial and he said nothing.

When I was done he finally spoke up, "you look nice today." He smiled. I looked down at my outfit and ignored him. He just kept smileing.

I finally asked the question we have all been wondering, "Why are you here?"

"To give you a ride of course." He laughed.

A/N
Hey. Sorry short chapter. Sorry I haven't updated. I had final exams in school. The went on vacation. I'm currently on ANOTHER vacation but wanted to update. It's like 12:04 am but I couldn't sleep.
Thanks
--BHXx