A.N: Hiatus

Hey guys.

Really sorry to do this but I am taking a long hiatus for this story and this series. While I love reading the comments and following all the support that you guys have given me for this story and series, I need a break from this and my Camp Cretaceous series. In doing so, it allows me to start fresh again with a new story and a new idea.

My new story will take me into the world of Star Wars. The franchise is one of, if not, my favourite franchise to follow and it's a large part of what I would deem to be my inspiration as a writer and creator. The expansive world is massive and ever going and I look forward to writing about it and I hope that you guys will be there to enjoy it.

The story has a working title but it will be about a bounty hunter. But not just a typical bounty hunter, this one has grown in an environment that differs from what we have seen our favourite heroes have gone through. A more down to earth more violent and darker side of the franchise than what we have already seen. A child slave turned gladiator, the nameless future bounty hunter breaks free from his restraints and goes on a journey of violence, murder and money. As the Clone Wars roll over the galaxy, the hunter will be forced to do what is right and what is easy. Can he find it in himself, after all his pain and hardship, find some meaning of life and reason to move forward.

Thank you, and once again, really sorry for you guys who have followed The Rider of Young Justice series, I will be coming back to this series but not anytime soon.

RaidenStorm