an unexpected party experience

You were sitting on Matt's bed, as he was trying his hardest to convince you to come to a party with him. Madi's friends cousin was throwing the party so the triplets had a few mutual friends going, but you were hesitant of going since you only knew the triplets and Madi.

"Come on y/n,  please go with us It'll be fun." Matt said begging you. "I don't know Matt, I won't know anyone." You say shyly. Matt then sits down next to you, placing his hands on yours. "Baby I'll be with you the whole time, please come with us." He says and begins to give you puppy dog eyes so you give in. "Fine." You let out. He tackles you onto the bed in a hug, kissing your forehead which makes you giggle.

At the party

After a 30 minute car ride, you and the triplets arrive at the party. There's cars parked everywhere, and people crowding into the front door, which makes you feel a bit anxious. Matt notices and holds onto your hand, placing a kiss on your forehead.

You and the triplets then walk into the house, filled with packs of drunk teenagers. "Imma go find Madi." Nick says walking off. "I'll go with you." Chris replies as they both walk off.  "You wanna drink or anything?" Matt asks you. "Nah, lets go dance." You say smiling up at him. "Babe you know I can't dance." Matt says laughing. "Come on, It'll be fun." You say, dragging him onto the dancefloor. You start jumping around to the music which forces Matt to laugh as he stands there awkwardly. You grab his hands as you jump, which forces him to start dancing as well.

15 minutes later, you two are still dancing. "Babe, I think I'm gonna go get a drink, do you wanna come?" Matt asks you. "Nah babe it's okay, I'll stay here." You reply, still dancing to the beat of the music. "You sure?" He asks. "Yeah don't worry, I'll be fine." You reply. Matt then gives you a kiss, and walks off as you continue dancing.

As you're now dancing in a big group of people, you feel someone's hands on your waist. You turn around to look at them, expecting it to be Matt; but your face turned to shock as you see a tall boy who looks around your age, with dark brown hair. You try pushing his hands off, but his grip only tightens. "Girl you're stunning, what's your number?" He asks as you finally push him off you. "I have a boyfriend." You reply trying to walk away, but he grabs your arm, pulling you into him. "I don't see him." The boy says as he tries to sneakily escape the dancefloor with you. "Matt!" You yell trying to get your boyfriends attention who's still getting drinks.

You look around, and your eyes meet with Chris's, and he can tell something's wrong straight away. You see him turn around and pat someone on the back, and you see Matt turn around from behind him. Matt and Chris barge through the crowd of people to get to you.

"Get off her man!" Matt yells, as he pushes the boy off you. Matt and the boy begin to get in a fight, as Chris comforts you. "What's your problem?" The boy asks Matt while smirking. "You're the problem." Matt says aggressively as he lays a punch on his face. "Stay away from her." Matt says as he makes his way over to you, pulling you into a hug as you sob into his shoulder."You're okay, you're safe now, I gotchu." Matt whispers softly into your ear to calm you down.

Chris leaves you and Matt alone, to find Nick so you can all leave.

"I don't even know what happened. One second I was with you, then I wasn't, then some guy was all over me." You say, struggling to get all your words out. "Shhh, I know." Matt says as he plays with your hair. "It just happened so fast, I was so scared." You say, shedding tears. Matt cups your face in his hands, and wipes away your tears with his thumbs. "Let's get you home, okay?". He says while grabbing your hand, walking you outside to the van. "I love you." You say. Matt smiles and lets out a small giggle. "I love you too." He says kissing your head, and opening the car door for you.

idk if this was any good lol, hope u liked