Bark For Me?

(45 hours remain...)

Within Babylon, there was a woman, who had entered a few hours ago.

With a cat upon her ginger head, this lady looked for the giant beasts that the Zodiac used to invade, upon a roof.

(Beast member: Jade Reddington)

Jade: Hm?

Jade: Mittens, do you hear something?

Mittens:(looks around)... Meow.

Jade:... Must be my imagination... Still, let's move just to be safe rather than sorry-

Cobra: Hands in the air.

Jade/Mittens:!?

They both raised their hands and slowly turned to the sixth zodiac, Cobra.

Jade: P-Please doesn't kill us...

Cobra: Hm? Tch, wrong person... Sorry, thought you were someone else in disguise.

Cobra walks away.

Jade: Wh-what?

Mittens: Meow, meow.

He stops in his tracks and twirls his whip to snatch Mittens over to him without looking back.

Mittens: MEOW!?

Cobra: I'm able to understand you... Which means you aren't a cat... Not a normal one.

Jade: Mittens is one of the good ones!

Cobra: Good ones...? Oh! You must be one of those "Beast" terrorists.

Jade: We're not terrorists!

Jade: Unlike you!

Cobra: Me?

Jade: Y-You're one of those Zodiac freaks, aren't you?!

Cobra: We were all part of the same project...(tosses Mittens back to Jade)...

Mittens: MEOW!?

Jade: Gotchya!

Cobra: But don't get it wrong, we aren't all in cahoots. I'm here in fact to kill them all.

Jade: So you really are another Zodiac...

She deeply stares at Cobra, in deep thought as if there were some familiarity.

Jade: And a familiar one at that...

Cobra: Hmph. That's probably because I'm quite infamous.

Cobra: They call me Cobra. You've probably heard of me.

Jade: Uhh... No. Can't say I have.

Cobra:...

Cobra: I don't have time to waste on you and your pet. If it kills you, you're on your own.