THE MALL

PLAYLISTMATERIAL GIRL - MADONNA

PLAYLIST
MATERIAL GIRL - MADONNA

( proofread )

It's the last day of school ; Y/N and her best friend Fiona are at a sleepover at Y/N's house and go to the mall, anything special is anything special going to happen?

Y/N POV

Me and my best friend Fiona are currently having a sleepover, it is the last day of summer vacation, and I didn't want it to be like any other average student : screaming, crying, throwing up and that school is going to be tomorrow. It was already 2 PM since we already planned everything with our parents since they knew each other.

Some boys kiss me
Some boys hug me
I think they're okay

Anyways, we started to talk about 6th grade but we decided to play a game.

"Y/N, wanna play kiss, marry or kill?" Fiona said with a light smirk.

"Noo, anything but that game!" I said back whining.

"Please!" Fiona said pouting with her hands together

"Fine, Fiona!" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Okay!" The girl said clearing her throat and thinking of names, "Alex, Brandt and Dustin!"

"Uhm.. Kill Brandt, kiss Alex and marry Dustin?.." I answered.

They can beg and they can plead
But they can't see the light (that's right)
'Cause the boy with the cold hard cash
Is always Mister Right

"Ooooh!" She said smirking.

"Stop, Fiona!" I said pushing her a little, "I had only 3 people!"

"Whatever.." Fiona said rolling her eyes.

"So.. What are you going to wear?!" I said in excitement trying to change the topic.

"I don't know actually.. Wait should we go shopping?!" Fiona said back smiling.

'Cause we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl

''Yess! We should!'' I said back still excited.

''Mom'!'' I yelled in excitement.

''Yes?'' She said looking a bit tired.

''Can me and Fiona go shopping alone just the two of us because we want to have new outfits when school starts again?'' I said very fast.

My mom started to think...

"Sure! Why not! But you have your own money." She said pointing her finger at me. "But I'm dropping you girls off at the mall and you only have 2 hours."

"Yes!!" We held each other hands in excitement.

We went back upstairs and I checked in my piggy bank, I had 428$, Fiona checked in her small wallet and had two 50$ bills. We divided the money which made us have around 214$.

a/n : ok i fixed my math mistake yall 👍🏾

We walked downstairs and my mom took the keys and went to the car, she was in the driver's seat. Me and Fiona are in the back.

She stopped at a parking and we opened the car door at my side and both left. We started to wave at her while smiling and started to walk.

We walked past the road and went to the principal entree with the automatic opening doors.

We looked around and looked at ourselves smiling and ran to this random store.

"Fiona, look!" I said to her pointing to bootcut jeans.

a/n : changed the outfit she was pointing out because it looked goofy

"Oh.. My.. Gosh.." You should totally buy it!

"You're right!" I said back.

"Look what I found.." She said showing  jeans skirt while having a smile crept on her face.

"This is our day Fiona!" I said pushing her shoulder with mine.

The people in the store looked at us weirdly, giving us dirty looks but we didn't care.

A/N : ( Such unbothered queens )

Then, this lady came to us. "Are you girls looking for anything?" She said.

"Hmm..." Fiona said thinking. "Yes! Do you have initial necklaces?"

"Yes, right there!" She pointed at the jewelry section.

"Thank you!" Fiona said.

"No problem!" The woman said back walking away.

I took a light blue collar shirt with a white headband and pearl earrings.

Fiona took a black spaghetti shirt over a long white-sleeved shirt with the skirt she had taken before.

We saw there were some shoes and we took black converses since we didn't want to get dresscoded because things other than normal shoes are not allowed and you're getting dresscoded.

Only allowed for picture day...

We paid for our things and we walked to this photo machine thingy.

We started to take pictures with silly faces and smiles we put them in our bags.

TIMESKIP

3RD PERSON'S POV

The duo walked to a gas station, Fiona was taking the bags struggling and Y/N was paying for drinks and snacks with the rest of the money the cashier gave to them at the mall and took her bags again since Fiona couldn't take them anymore.

They didn't even realize the time, they had 10 minutes left to get to the mall's parking to be there so Y/N's mom could pick them up.

The two girls as fast as they could since the mall wasn't that far away.

Y/N recognized her mother's car and they dropped their bags putting their hands on their knees tired of running, they took took bags with them and went to the car.

TIMESKIP

The girls were testing out their outfits excited for tomorrow but Y/N's mom opened the door and told them to go to sleep.

They both brushed their teeth with the rest of their night routine and went to sleep.

A/N : Hi everyone! :)
I am so sorry if it's short, it's just that I'm not so sure if I want to keep up with this book unless you guys want another chapter! Let me know if you guys would like a part 2! ☆