THE PROJECT

Y/N is stuck with being partners in school projects with one of her biggest dislikings in this school : Dustin Long

Y/N is stuck with being partners in school projects with one of her biggest dislikings in this school : Dustin Long. What will happen to both of them?

PLAYLIST
DEMIREP - BIKINI KILL ( INTRO )

TW : SWEARING ( CENSORED )

( proofread )

Y/N'S POV :

"HELLO TODAY CLASS, you are going to be presenting a historical figure with teams of two to three." The teacher said.

Everyone started to whine in disappointment, I actually wasn't complaining and was happy because History is one of my favourite school subjects.

People started to ask each other to be in a team with them, Fiona whispered to me, I was about to say yes when I was cut off by the teacher :

Unfortunately, no, you will not be picking your partners, the sticks will! He said taking a plastic bag with popsicle sticks with our names on it.

"Is he serious?" I said in my mind.

High

I am hiding

The you I show to you

Is just a lie

You take what you want

You get what you take

The high, high, high

"Alright... Drumrolls.." People started to tap on their desks for the suspense.

"Fiona.. Daniel and Robert!" He exclaimed.

Fiona didn't seem to like it, and I didn't either, she put her head on her desk as a sign of deception.

"Don't worry, Fiona, it's okay to make to be with new people and make friends! You don't always have to be with Y/N." He said looking at me. Everyone turned to me and I went sliding off my chair in embarrassment.

"Alright, next... Alex and... Anna!" He said joyfully.

"At least I'm with Alex.." Anna mumbled.

"Okay, next team.. Maya!l He said pointing at her, "Brandt, and... Sam!" He said smiling.

"Okay, okay, next! Y/N, Dustin and Rebecca!"

"Bro, why am I with two girls?" Dustin said complaining, the class started chuckling at his comment.

"Oh, someone's complaining, do you want to change teams?" The teacher walked up to Dustin in a friendly tone.