MIRANDA

PLAYLISTDEMIREP - BIKINI KILL ( INTRO )B MY FRIEND - BILLY LINCOLN, KAT GREEN & EMILY COBURNVIVRANT THING - Q-TIPDEMIREP - BIKINI KILL ( INTRO )

PLAYLIST
DEMIREP - BIKINI KILL ( INTRO )
B MY FRIEND - BILLY LINCOLN, KAT GREEN & EMILY COBURN
VIVRANT THING - Q-TIP
DEMIREP - BIKINI KILL ( INTRO )

A/N : WAR. IS. OVER. I finished writing this chapter 🙏

TW : MENTIONS OF DR*NKING AND SM*KING AND SWEARING ( CENSORED )

⚠️( not proof read ) ⚠️

3RD PERSON'S POV

"JONATHAN, where have you been?" Maya asked holding the small doll named Bethany.

"Bethany, I have to talk to you." Jonathan said.

"I asked you to come to meet me, because I got you a milkshake, and now it's warm! You suck that down now." Bethany said upset.

"I told you Beth, no more milkshakes." Jonathan said, annoyed.

"Why? You love my strawberry milkshakes!" Bethany answered in frustration.

"Get right into my face, and I wanna tell you.."

"That you wanna suck my shake?" Bethany said.

"No."He said, "that I can't do this anymore."

"What?!" She said shocked.

"I have a wife, and kids at home." Jonathan said, Bethany was gasping.

"And I got a husband and two b*tch kids and I don't care, I miss you!" She said to the point she was going to cry.

"Hold on." Maya said, she took a small pink hairbrush and brushed Bethany's hair.

"Can you do that later?"Anna said.

The two girls continued acting out their dolls, "How dare you do this to me, b*tch!" Bethany yelled.

"If you call me that one more time I swear I'm gonna hit you." Jonathan said annoyed,

"No, we're too good together. Don't go to that.." Bethany said, sobbing.

"Love, what is going on here?" Someone else said coming out of nowhere.

"You know what, Frank? I had it up to you." Jonathan said.

PEW

PEW

PEW

PEW