DANCE

a/n : hey y'all your girl decided to skip 3 chapters ( solo, anna ishii peters and wild things ) because the episodes were boring AF and had nothing to do with dustin

PLAYLIST
DEMIREP - BIKINI KILL ( INTRO )

TW : SWEARING ( CENSORED )

( proof read )

3RD PERSON'S POV :

ANNA AND HER FATHER were walking towards the guy and hopped in and had a conversation together,
the engine turned on and the car started to drive to the destination.

AT SCHOOL

"I'm not a child. You don't have to be a girl anymore.." Maya started to sing.

"Hey." Anna said getting things from her locker.

"Hey. Sorry I yelled at you, last night." Maya apologized.

"Yeah, I thought I'd hear from you." She said, "Last night was just really sh*tty and like.." Anna said.

"I mean, last night was really sh*tty for me, too." Maya said.

"You know,l Guess we can't do everything together like we thought. I'm just saying hey to Heather really quick." Anna said walking towards Heather, Becca, Connie, Jessica, Fiona and Y/N who all started to have a conversation, later one, Heather comforted Anna about her parent's divorce. Maya walked away upset because why the f*ck would Anna hang out with the Heather Taylor and her friends? Except Y/N and Fiona of course.

"Good Morning, Trailview Middle. It's 55 and party cloudy. Bring your coats tonight for the dance. Remember our clothing rules : nothing short, nothing tight, we gonna dance till the morning light!" The intercom said.

Maya walked in the cafeteria and sat next to Sam, "Where's Anna?" Sam asked.

"I don't know." Maya shrugged.

"She's over there." Jafeer said.

"The popular girls." Gabe said.

"So she's sitting with them now?" Maya asked upset, "It's really different.. Do you know that she told Heather before she told me that her parents are getting divorced? Can you believe that?" Maya asked too.

"Okay. I'm gonna tell you something, Maya. Just.. Don't freak out." Gabe said.

"Don't say anything to me, right now." She said soon enough changed her mind : "What do you have to say? What? What?l