COMMUNITY SERVICE

PLAYLISTDEMIREP - BIKINI KILL ( INTRO )

PLAYLIST
DEMIREP - BIKINI KILL ( INTRO )

TW : SWEARING ( CENSORED )

( proof read )

3RD PERSON'S POV

"WAIT, LOOK, LOOK. Mr. O's underwear is sticking out." Maya whispered to her friend.

"Oh, my gosh!" Anna said back.

"I would, like, out my head in the butt part and I would wear it on my face as a mask to fall asleep." Maya added.

a/n : girl...

"Alright, settle down, settle down, people. All right, it's Monday. We got a lot to get through. But first and foremost is signing up for your mandatory community service project." Mr O. he said.

"More like community suck-vice." Brandt said, making people laugh.

"I doubt that you will say that when you hear this extremely cool options. Okay, Sam's dad is delivering meals to the homeless." He said.

"PB&J-making party at my house!" Sam yelled making the class turn silent.

"Yeah.. All right. There's a river trash pick-up. You can scrape gum off the bridge." He said too.

"That one." Maya said tapping Anna's shoulder.

"And finally, Heather's mom is hosting a fashion show at the nursing home. Sign-up sheets are in the hallways." He concluded, the bell rang and people we're pushing each other for the sign-up sheet.

Heather was trying to stop the big crowd from signing the papers but in time, Anna had the time to sign her and Maya on the list.

"Maya we're going to become super models!" Anna shouted.

High

I am hiding

The you I show to you

Is just a lie

You take what you want

You get what you take

The high, high, high

All the activities got formed and sat down at benches, "Spending time with the elderly can be so rewarding. When Heather and I visit her grandma in the home, I think to myself : No one else notices these people beside us." Heather's mom, Deb said.

"So true, you guys!" Heather said.

"I mean, some of these older people haven't been notice in 40 or 50 years. Yeah. So let's fix that. Now what turns heads more than a big, beautiful hat? Almost nothing." She announced.