FIRST DAY

PLAYLISTCANDY - MANDY MOORE MY OWN WORST ENEMY - NITGET THE JOB DONE - AKEEM DIXON, ALFIE EASKIN DIXON, DEVIN LAMAR FORNEY & JOACHIM SVARETHINKING OF YOU ( I DRIVE MYSELF CRAZY ) - *NSYNCBACK TO ME - THE MCGREGOR PROJECTHANGING BY A MOMENT - LIFEH...

PLAYLIST
CANDY - MANDY MOORE
MY OWN WORST ENEMY - NIT
GET THE JOB DONE - AKEEM DIXON, ALFIE EASKIN DIXON,
DEVIN LAMAR FORNEY & JOACHIM SVARE
THINKING OF YOU ( I DRIVE MYSELF CRAZY ) - *NSYNC
BACK TO ME - THE MCGREGOR PROJECT
HANGING BY A MOMENT - LIFEHOUSE
DEMIREP - BIKINI KILL ( INTRO )

TW : SWEARING ( CENSORED )

( proofread )

It's the first day of seventh grade in the year 2000; school rejects Anna and Maya gets a lot of unexpected attention.

We have seen in the previous chapter things about Y/N and Fiona, now, let's see what Anna and Maya were doing during this time on their phones calling.

3RD PERSON'S POV :

"OH MY GOSH, Na 7th, grade.." Maya said shocked.

"I know!" Anna said chuckling, "It's gonna be amazing!"

Anna draws something on her yearbook with a red marker, she makes a line and connects it to hers and Maya's picture and writes BFF.

Give it to me
I'm so addicted
To the loving that you're feeding to me

"Who else is in homeroom with us? Like.. Is Sam?" Maya asked.

"Oh my gosh, he wishes... He wants you so bad it's crazy!" Anna said drawing a mouth frowning on Sam's photo.

"No, never in a trillion years, that's disgusting like heck no!" Maya said in disgust.

"No, I know!" Anna responded to her.

"Do you think Alex is still dating Heather?" Anna said in curiosity.

Can't do without it
This feeling's got me weak in the knees (oh, baby, baby)
Body's in withdrawal, every time you take it away (ooh)

"No absolutely not! Maya said. They broke up because Heather gave a handj*b to both Brandt J. and Dustin L. this summer!" Maya said responding to her friend's question.

"Wait what?!" Anna said in shock.

"Yeah.." Maya said said.

"That h*e bag!" Anna said back shocked and disgusted.

"Such a sl*t!" Maya added agreeing to what Anna said.

Can't you hear me calling? Begging you to come out and play
(Oh, yeah)
So baby, come to me (baby)

"Oh my gosh, and also, I heard Connie M grew double D's her last night at camp!" Maya said.

"That's so effed up, how is that even possible?" Anna said very confused.