The KOSA bill

DEAR READERS,
you guys might have heard about the kosa ( kids online safety act ) bill going all over around on the internet, that means that everything that isn't kid friendly on the internet like wattpad will be deleted which means my stories could be deleted (???).
the bill has been declined last year and in 2021 and is apparently passing in court july 27th to see if it's accepted or not.

not only that but the parents / legal tutor of the child can control everything they have on their devices and can block things they don't want them to see or interact with which can be good since there are inappropriate things on the internet that kids see but shouldn't and parents can block those, but at the same time it can be bad in the POV of some people on tiktok ranting about the situation.

no one really knows what's going to happen but here's what the bill is going to impact all the minors on the internet : the bill are going to show parents all the things their kids are doing on the internet which means no one will really have privacy but i understand the point of the bill to protect children from internet harm since there are a lot of things on the internet kids see but shouldn't and that's the point of the bill.

THANK YOU😍
- LIL_ST4RR, End of July 2023

THANK YOU😍- LIL_ST4RR, End of July 2023