TROUBLE LOUNGE

PLAYLISTDEMIREP - BIKINI KILL ( INTRO )

PLAYLIST
DEMIREP - BIKINI KILL ( INTRO )

TW : SWEARING ( CENSORED )

a/n : this book is boring so i wanted to add drama since i finished watching for the 8392930101234560978th time mean girls by the way the gif is inspired by the whole chapter when the burn book gets leaked by the one and only regina george 😘😘😘😍

PS : IDGAF IF THIS IS CRINGE

( proof read )

Y/N'S POV :

HEATHER, JESSICA, CONNIE, BECCA AND FIONA were at my house for a sleepover. That b*tch of Cassie was here too because she lived around and my mom forced me to make her come, she at the gas station buying us snacks. We were so bored and had no idea what to do, "Wait guys, I have an idea!" Becca said.

"What is it?" Connie asked in question.

"Let's talk about.. people we don't like." She said.

"Ooh! Terra Newback, she's such a weirdo, remember at community service and she said she found that dress in the river?" Jessica scoffed making us laugh.

"Oh, Maya and Anna, they're so weird." Becca said, "Bet they were the one who stole Heather's thong, weirdos! The only reason they actually get some respect is because Y/N and Fiona are their friends." Becca scoffed, "Y'all don't deserve them."

"Thinking the same thing as her." Connie confessed with noises in agreement.

"I might have to admit I thought it was her too but I didn't want to hurt her feelings." I sighed.

"Oh, yeah, my mom said when school starts again I'm gonna be forced to hang out with Anna." Heather said making fake gagging noises.

Connie gasped, "Why?"

"Because her parents are breaking up and my mom wants me to be nice with her." Heather explained.

"I don't like Daisy Thompson." Fiona commented.

"Who the f*ck is Daisy Thompson?" Becca asked making us laugh once again.

"She's some girl in 8th grade I have beef with." Fiona explained taking my yearbook and showing her picture.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she's my brother's ex-girlfriend, so like it all started when I saw her kissing with another guy who was my brother, Evan, friend's Noah so I obviously told him so now she won't stop spamming me on AIM death threats." Fiona said rolling her eyes. "Look." She said opening my computer, logging into her AIM and showing the messages.