Im leaving.

Vance had walked around and slept in, not caring much for school.

He later found himself at the Grab'n'go, leaning against a sliver machine with all his focus on it. He kept his eyes on it the entire time. The workers were quite, not wanting to disturb his focus and end up like the last kid who made that mistake.

So it was mostly silent. Until the front bell rang. They walked through the isles towards Vance. Vance shouted in victory as he beat his high score with a grin. "Vance."

He turned around to see a short brunette. "Your an asshole."
The boy spoke, looking up at him. "What the fuck, Blake?" He asked the shorter boy.
"Your selfish, and an asshole. Don't get mad at me for telling the truth." Finney said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Vance was stunned. He stood there, a look if confusion spread across his face. Then it changed to anger.
"The fuck is wrong with you?" He asked as he shoved Finney.
Finney stunned into a rack of chips with a wince.
"I'm just telling you! Your being an asshole!" He cried.

"I'm being an asshole?! I'm not even doing anything!"
"You are. Your being a selfish asshole!  Just think about Robin and I! Your dropping us for some popular guy?! Bruce fucking Yamada, for fucks sake! Out if everyone you chose the person who hurt us the most, who terrorized me and Robin, and you! Why? Why are you doing this?!" Finney shouted, poking at his chest. 

The cashier moved from behind the counter. "No! Out, get out! I'm not doing this, get out! You can fight outside but I'm not letting you destroy my store again!" He shouted as he stepped between the boys.

"There's no need. I'm leaving." Finney said before walking out. Vance stood there, shocked and confused and angry.

Lmao- hi I'm back! I know I've been gone but uhmm- yeah! Im back w a short chapter and I have a chapter of both of my new books out! 'The ranch hand' (brance) and 'Run away to the circus' (rinney)! Enjoy those! And also I think I'll update more. I needed a mental break so thank you!        -author<3