Snowy Nights

Techno clearly remembers the first time he met Tommy. He was around nine or ten years old. He cared for Tommy quite a lot, since Wilbur honestly was... less than capable during Pogtopia. He grown a close bond with Tommy during them, although he never showed it. He truly did see Tommy as his little brother.

Although after the end of the Manberg vs Pogtopia war, he hadn't seen Tommy for a long while. He had heard from Phil that he had been exiled. Although he never knew the true extent of this exile until he found the boy under his house, in a 'room' he made for himself. (It was more so a dug out hole with a bed and a few chests)

The boy was littered in scars, bruises, scratches and cuts. Everything of the sorts. His once short, golden hair was now long, brown and matted. He had probably the worst eyebags he had seen. Not to mention he had an untreated fever and was practically delirious. And he looked like he could not be much older than fourteen.

In fact, he didn't even believe Tommy was that sixteen once he told Techno. Tommy was just way too small, and way too light. However, his heart sank when he learned why.

Tommy described in excruciating detail what had happened in exile. He had talked about it for hours. It was then that Techno realized. Tommy hadn't been sent to exile. He had been sent to die. Maybe not intentionally, but that's certainly the outcome. What happened in exile should never have happened, more so to a fifteen year old.

He definitely had a new thing on his to-do list after Tommy explained what exactly had happened in exile.

'Kill a green bitch'

He remembered the day Tommy had betrayed him. Leaving him for the one who had exiled him. He had to admit, he went a little overboard on Doomsday. He remembered seeing the absolute horror in Tommy's eyes, watching his home become nothing.

But that was all behind him.

He recently had learned Tommy had died in the prison. By Dream. Techno almost didn't believe it at first. His own brother. Dead? No. No it couldn't be.

His whole world changed that day.

He had forgiven Tommy.

He said he would forgive Tommy, and never hurt him, or leave him again, as long as he somehow, somehow. Made his way back to him.

And he did. Tommy had been revived. He didn't exactly know when, or how. But he had been.

And now here he was.

In front of Tommy's house. A few bags with him, and Carl parked right outside. Dead of night.

He walked through the open door, (that's quite unsafe...) and he examined the house. It was hard to see it all in the dark of night, but he could tell his house was an absolute mess.

Things were scattered everywhere, and there was dirt and other such things all over. He felt saddened the the boy couldn't properly clean his house. However that won't matter soon.

He made his way to Tommy's room, and saw the sleeping boy nearly falling off his bed. He chuckled quietly to himself, and repositioned the boy.

Tommy was sleeping peacefully, snoring softly in his usual t-shirt, he must've been wearing it consecutively because it had many stains and lots of dirt and scratches on it. He had a thin, grey, unzipped jacket on top of it. Other than that he was in some black sweatpants.

Techno then went through the boy's drawers and clothes, although there wasn't much there.

There were a few cardigans, another pair of sweatpants, three t-shirts, some jeans, blue and khaki, and lastly, a sweater and sweatshirt.

And of course other clothes too.

Then he took some of Tommy's more personal things, comfort items, if you must.

He took his compass, his bandana, his discs, and of course the disc Techno had gave him. Wait. He still had that?

Techno smiled to himself.

Now, it's time for the hard part.

Techno carefully picked up the raccoon hybrid, Tommy's ears flickering as he did so, and carefully moved him, and the things, outside.

He brought Tommy and his things up on Carl with him, and then they were off.

The way back to his house was long, although at least it was quicker with Carl. He felt a little bad for waking Carl up at this time, but he had to. He'd certainly be giving Carl a nice break after this. Maybe some apples too.

Soon they reached the snowy biome, and Techno pulled Tommy close, covering him with his cape. After all he didn't want the boy freezing before they even made it to his house.

They soon arrived at Techno and Phil's around seven minutes later. It was snowing, and the lit up houses and beacon reflected on the snow almost magically.

It was a quite calm environment. The dogs and Steve were huddled close together, sleeping peacefully. Phil had fallen asleep hours ago, because he was old and such Techno assumed.

Techno picked up the boy and his things, and set Carl in his stable. He walked up to the door of his cabin and brought the boy inside.

Techno made his way up to his room, and set the boy on his bed, tucking him in under the covers. He then started setting up covers for the doorknobs. Tommy wasn't going to be leaving this room. Not yet at least.

He also put locks on the chest, mainly the ones with dangerous things. He most certainly didn't want his runt getting hurt.

He then started thinking of some sort of breakfast to bring the boy, but perhaps it was a bit too early for that. It was only 2 AM after all. He could think about it when he woke up.

Techno changed into some more comfortable clothes, specifically a plain tank top, and some black sweatpants. He then got into bed, and held Tommy close.

Techno finally had his brother.

And was never going to let anyone hurt him ever again.