They Both Like Gold

It had been a few weeks, maybe a month since Tommy had first arrived at Techno's. He was uneasy at first, but now it's as if he's lived here his entire life.

About a week ago his new room was finally finished, and Tommy absolutely loved it. The walls were painted a nice light blue (finally something to contrast the white walls) and he had a nice, comfortable bed in the corner near a window.

There was also an abundance of posters on the walls, and a desk for him to do stuff at, whether that be reading, crocheting, knitting, embroidery, all of the above. There was also a nightstand next to his bed, that almost constantly had at least one golden apple on it.

Although Tommy loved his room, he never slept in it.

He would crawl into his bed for the night, but an hour later sneak up into Techno's room and fall asleep on his bed, curled up to his big brother.

Neither of them seemed to care however.

Phil also had came by recently, he helped Tommy with the farm animals.

Oh did he mention that Techno put him in charge of the animals?

Techno had seen how much Tommy had admired all the animals, and how good he was with them, and decided to leave him in charge of them.

Some chicks were due to hatch soon, of course, under Tommy's careful watch. And some help from Technoblade (although Tommy refuses to admit it.)

Today however, they were running low on wood, and living in a snowy biome, that's not really a good thing to happen. So today the two decided to head out and chop some more.

"Hey Toms" Techno said, leaning against the doorway of Tommy's room.

"Hi Tech! What's up bigman?" Tommy greets, shifting his focus from the quilt he was making over to Techno.

"We need to get some more wood for the fires, so get around, preferably within thirty minutes. Pretty sure a snow storm is coming." Techno says, before stepping out of the doorway and heading back to his own room.

"Got it!" Tommy says.

That's just enough time to finish up this row of squares on the quilt.

Lately Tommy had made so many blankets, Techno's bed was practically just a mountain of blankets now, given Tommy gave most, if not all of them to Techno.

Although some were given to Phil for his nest, some he kept for himself, or to drape over the couch and arm chairs.

But some he shipped to Tubbo and Ranboo's.

Tommy also always embroidered his very own crest on all of his works, it was a leather shield like shape, with a butterfly and buttercup flower in the middle.

He had made the design for it a while back, when he first got into making blankets. That was what, around half a year ago?

Tommy finished the row and then put his stuff down, and started to get around. He got on his boots, and a cloak. He didn't feel like putting on his sweater, he knew Techno would probably scold him for it, but he was just feeling a bit lazy today. No biggie.

Techno was in his room, reading a book, when Tommy knocked on the door.

"Come in." Techno faintly replied, and soon enough the door was pushed open.

"Ah, ready to go?" Techno asked, taking a good look and Tommy and seeing him with an axe. "Yep!" Tommy said smiling.

"Alright hang on." Techno said, truthfully, he hadn't expected Tommy to be around so soon.