Leaving Home (Err)

Error knew that the Anti-Void wouldn't be safe for much longer. Both Ink and Nightmare could reach into into the Anti-Void at any time to take their baby away from them. So what could Error do? Where could he go to make sure Exist and Reaper would be ok? There was nowhere safe in this multiverse where Ink and Nightmare couldn't reach. But... if Error could get them to a better multiverse? It was a Longshot, there was no guarantees that any other Multiverse was safer from the likes of the artist and the negative king, but at least they wouldn't know of Exist. Finding a way to a different multiverse was a challenge in itself. It's not like Reaper would willingly jump off Outertale's cliff with their kid, Error would never ask him to do that. But... there was a way. "you want me to what..?" Reaper asked. "i-i kn-ow it-s ri-sky, b-ut i-f we c-an us-e th-e mi-rr-or to lea-ve th-is mu-lt-ive-rse, w-e ca-n ke-ep ex-is-t s-af-e..." ("i know its risky, but if we can use the mirror to leave this multiverse, we can keep exist safe...") Error knew that the council was also a threat, but if Reaper could pull this off, they wouldn't have to worry about any of that. And Reaper knew that, too.

💮💮💮

Error bounced Exist in his arms as Reaper led the way through the halls and to the mirror. "the mirror will only let itself be seen by those pure of soul. there is a chance we will never get to see it..." Error bit his tongue. They had to make this work. If they didn't, they would be putting Exist in harms way for nothing. Reaper turned to the right with Error right on his tail. Exist fussed a little but calmed when Error gave her his finger. Reaper stopped at a door, swallowing hard as he broke out into a nervous sweat. Error wanted to give him some sort of comfort, but he was currently trying to keep Exist from breaking their cover. "i won-t le-t h-er g-e-t hu-rt..." ("i won't let her get hurt...") He promised. Reaper nodded and twisted the knob, letting the door swing open. The couple stepped inside uneasily and took a look at their surroundings before looking at where the mirror was supposed to be.

💮💮💮

Error felt his glitches start to flare up as the God of Magic turned to face them. "Well now, I was going to use the mirror to check on you, but you seem to have come to me instead." Reaper shielded Error and Exist instantly. "you knew where I was?" Gaster didn't hesitate for one second to respond. "Of course I did, the mirror sees all."
"... y-you... you didn't tell anyone..?" Reaper asked. "Why would I seek to hurt my niece?" Gaster stepped to the side, his expression serious. "Your window is closing. If you're going to leave, do it now." Reaper whimpered and hugged his father. "thank you..." Gaster hugged him back. Error found it extremely sweet as he pet Exist softly. "Go... live your life, don't worry about anything here, alright?" Reaper nodded as they released each other. Error stepped to Reaper. Gaster smiled fondly at the child as Reaper put a hand on Error's arm. "let's go..." They found themselves stepping up to the mirror. "let's go somewhere safe, where there is no council, no threat ink nor from nightmare..." The image from the mirror started to warp and reflect a building... a castle.