Page 28

"No more talk about CBS and all that other bullshit ight"

"Ok baby that sounds good to me" I replied laying my head his arm.

Christopher and I spent our first night in Paris on a small yacht we rented for the vacation. The sound of the beautiful slow waves sounded like music to my ears. And the feeling of his warm body against mine felt like home. And that delicious, aromatic scent made it impossible for me to keep my hands off of him.

"Baby this is perfect, I really needed this. Thank you"

"You know I got you" he said squeezing me in his arms.

I leaned on the railing watching the beautiful view of the ocean while he held me in his arms from behind

I leaned on the railing watching the beautiful view of the ocean while he held me in his arms from behind. All of that stress and depression left my body  in that moment with Christopher. We watched the sunset it was so peaceful and in that moment I realized it wouldn't be peaceful if Christopher wasn't there. Because he was my peace.

Eventually I could feel Christopher's soft lips on my sensitive neck. He pecked my neck gently causing me to feel sensual sensations from my neck and down my spine. While arching my back for him I could feel his long erection on my lower back.

Christopher picked me up making me feel special as he carried me to the bedroom. The room was breathtaking we had mirror at the head of the bed and another one over it. The lights were dimmed just right and I cannot forget the beautiful view of the water. Christopher pinned me to the bed kissing me.

The both of us rushed out of our cloths before he put his manhood in my mouth. I loved to please him anyway I could. My view of him was so sexy. I looked up to his toned body while he stuffed my mouth.

"I want you ass up face down" he said.

I crawled onto the bed for him arching my back before feeling his warm hands on my ass. Without warning he put in the tip. My jaw dropped as I felt his girth going deeper and deeper.

"Yess" I screamed feeling him penetrate me.

I was so wet the sounds of him hitting my wet walls got louder. He felt so good I had to throw my ass back. It was like I was taking over and gaining control. He stopped as he watched me in amazement while I continued to throw it back.

"Keep going" he moaned.

I eventually got tired and slowed down before completely stopping. I could feel him beginning at stoke me again. His throbbing erection hit my spot making me cum. I let out heavy moans as I felt a warm wave of pleasure.

"Mmmhhh round two" I moaned.

"Get on your back baby"