Chapter 30: Communications.

Andro...

During the time that I don't have communication with Lois, I found my ex-fiancee on Facebook. I wanted to contact her to make a proper closure of our past relationship, but before I did, I called my Dad.

"Hola Dad, how are you?" I greeted him the moment he answered the call.

"Good, we are all good. How about you son?"

"I am fine Dad, there's something with Lois but I am dealing with it"

"Okay, but she's fine?"

"I guess so. How about Ari dad?"

"Well, your brother is here, he will travel with you to the Philippines"

"So they were able to fix those mess?"

"I don't know Andro, I guess. By the way, why did you call?"

"I found Elena"

"Where? you saw each other?"

"No, on Facebook"

"I see, then what happened?"

"I plan to write her Dad"

"For what?"

"To have a proper closure, and to tell her that I forgave her already"

"Forget about that! if she wants proper closure, she should have done it a long time ago"

"No, I was the one wants a proper closure Dad, at least before I marry"

"She left you, son, isn't that enough for you"

" I know, but just to let her know that she's forgiven already"

"Forget about that. You forgave her already, I get it but she doesn't need to know about it. If she was looking for it, she has contacted you but no, it's been nine years almost ten but you did not hear anything about her. So I don't think it's a good idea for you to write her now"

"Okay, Dad," I said, after realizing that he was right. I have not changed my phone number, if she wants to reach out to me she can easily do it but within nine years she never tried to contact me. So it's no use for her to know now that I have been healed from what happened between us.

"Okay, good. Take care there" Then the line was cut.

After I talked to my Dad, I went to my office. I run a little late since I do not have class in the morning this semester and with the schedule that  I had, I have decided to dedicate more time to my prayer each morning.

When I arrived in my office, I found Nina leaving for her class.

"You are a little late today, have you been reading the book?" she asked, I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What book?"

"The thickest book that has ever existed on earth," she said winking while I got more confused.

"I don't understand," I told her in total loss.

She laughed hard and said;

"The book how to understand us! women? Leo said you were looking for it"

"Oh no! So it reaches your ears too? No, no... I was not looking for that, it was them who recommended it to me" I said laughing when the realization hits me.

" You men are crazy, who said that book really existed?" she said waving at me from our office door.

She already left for a few minutes but I was still smiling and shaking my head in disbelief. How these men even mentioned to Nina about my dilemma last week?
I was still in that state when my Ipad sounded. When I check who was writing me there I saw the name, Lois.