|TWENTY FIVE|

*DOMINIC'S POV*
Tell me why after I finished rehearsal for my tour, I came across a direct message on my Instagram from my ex girlfriend's new girlfriend;

Jayden Gooding.

Talking about how she needs a favor from me, and how she would pay me if she needed to. Instead of texting back, I just called her through Instagram.

"Wassup, Dominic?"

"You're the one who texted me. So what's up with you?"

"First off, I wanna say that I apologize for how things with you and Jenna went down. And I also apologize for my brother beating your ass. But I need a favor from you, and it has to do with Jenna."

"Does she even know you're contacting me?"

"No, and I need it to stay that way. She's filming right now, so I figured it would be the perfect time to contact you."

"Before we go even further, how much are you planning to pay me for this little favor?"

"I'll pay you two thousand dollars. I need you to help me get rid of Devyn."

"Who?"

"Devyn. My former best friend. She's been stealing everything I have from me since day one, and now she's trying to steal Jenna away, too."

That must've been the girl who was with Jenna at the coffee shop the last time I seen her. But then again, why should I help someone who now has my ex girlfriend? Jayden is the whole reason why Jenna even left me in the first place.

"Tell me one good reason why I should even help you. You're the whole reason why Jenna left me in the first place."

"Come on, man! I need your help! I'll even up your price. Please? I'm sorry for how things turned out between you two, but I need this. I can't do this alone."

"Hmmm... how about this; you give me five thousand and I'll do whatever you want?"

"If five thousand is what you want, then you have it! It's all yours!"

"Good.. now what do you want me to do?"

"I had a plan of a robbery. I know where they are at all times, but I can't be around because then Devyn will catch on. You or someone capable to do the job can rob Devyn. I can give you the address and everything. I know this sounds like a very low blow, but I'm tired of Devyn. Ever since I can ever remember, she always has to have what I have. I'm fed the fuck up."

"Say less. I know the perfect guy. Do you want her dead or alive?"

"No death. Just scare her so she'll want to leave the crew. She needs to be gone and away from both me and Jenna."

"Say less. Text me all the information and I'll get right to it. How much does my guy get paid for doing the job?"

"If it'll get the job done, I'll pay him five thousand too."

Damn! All together ten thousand dollars between the two of us?! Jenna got herself a rich bitch! I'm not even mad at this point..

"Okay, cool. Text me everything, I'll be on it."

"Great. Will do."

Jayden hung up the call, leaving me to call the guy I knew that was best for this job.

My old drug dealer, whose name is Angus Cloud.

He was known for robbing people and selling drugs

He was known for robbing people and selling drugs. But everyone has always been terrified of Angus, so no one ever tried him.

"Yo, Dom! Wassup, man? I ain't heard from you in a while."

"I know, man. Famous life has been crazy. Look, I need a huge favor from you. And you'll be getting paid for it, too."

"What is it?"

"Long story short, Jenna and I broke up as you might've noticed already. So she has this new girlfriend who so happens to be the famous Jayden Gooding. I guess she has this friend that's trying to fuck on Jenna and she's been on to her their whole life. Anyway, I wasn't even going to help her because technically you stole my girlfriend. But then she told me that she's going to pay me five thousand for this. You too. So between us both, we'll have ten thousand dollars combined together!"

"Damn. What the fuck is the plan though?"

"She wants us to rob the former friend of hers, hoping to scare her away from the movie set and quit. She said she was going to hit me up with all the details. I'm down just for the money, honestly!"

"I am too! I can't deny five thousand dollars! Just let me know when and where and I'm there! Do we leave her alive or just scare the pussy?"

"We're apparently just scaring her."

"Hmm... aight. Let me know when you got all the shit together."

Angus hung up the phone. And I knew that hesitation. Angus wanted to take it too far, but I can't let that happen.

Because if anyone finds out I was apart of this, my career will be done with. And if it gets drawn back to Jayden, her career will definitely me over and done with.