Chapter 1 - A Different World!

At U.A dorms

Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki sit on the couch in lobby of the U.A dorms Exhausted. Mr Aizawa had put them through grueling quirk training as a punishment. All because of a prank that Mina pulled on him

"Well, that was exhausting..." Izuku said.

"Stupid bug girl! It's her fault we even got into this damn mess!" He said, angrily.

"Don't say that, Kacchan! You know she hates being called that!" Deku replied, "Besides, It wasn't all that bad. Like All Might said, "Tough training is always beneficial for a hero!"

"Yeah?! Well I don't care. At the end of the day I'm still gonna better then you and Icy-hot over here." Bakugou said, proudly.

Todoroki, who was just staring at his right hand, looks up at Bakugou after hearing his name.

"Oh, sorry. Did you say something?" Todoroki asked.

"Wha- hey! Don't play dumb with me! You heard what I said!" Bakugou shouted.

"No, I didn't." Todoroki calmly replied.

"Oh C'mon!" Bakugou shouted once more. "I said, "At the end of the day I'm still better than you! In every damn way!"

"Well. You did score lower than me in our previous exam. Even Midoriya scored higher if I'm correct."

Midoriya let out a nervous chuckle.

"I...did..?" He asked

"I meant by skill you Icy-hot bastard!" He shouted.

"Enough, guys! We should probably get going to bed. After all, we all have a big day tomorrow." Deku said.

"Midoriya's right. We all have to go to our Agencies." Todoroki said, "Speaking of agencies, which one are you going to Midoriya?"

"I'm going to Sir-Night-eye! What about you Kacchan?" Deku asked.

"Best Jeanist... damn it." Bakugo replied.

"Don't you hate working with him though?" Todoroki asked

"Look, I would've went Hawks if bird boy didn't take my spot. Besides, no other agency would take me in." Bakugou said.

Bakugou then gets up out of the couch and walks to his dorm. Midoriya and Todoroki head to their dorms as well.

However, something strange occurred once they entered their rooms.

In the morning when they all put their hero costumes on for more training. They noticed something in the corner of their eyes move. It was like some kind of orb. But, before they could even react. A huge portal appeared in front of them and got sucked in.

At canterlot High

Deku appears through the portal, then Bakugou, and then Todoroki.

"Ow.... that hurt.." Deku said

"Yeah.." Bakugou replied, standing up on his two feet, "Where the hell are we?!"

"You too, Kacchan?!" Deku asked

"Huh?! You're here too?!"

"Yeah, and it seems Todoroki's here as well." Deku said.

"Where are we?" Deku asked