Chapter 9 - Broken Bonds!

The thunderbolts of justice get in their seats, ready to see the Rainbooms preform. But when Trixie's team shows up instead of the Rainbooms, they immediately get a bad feeling.

"Aren't they supposed to be up there right now?" Asked Kaminari

"That's exactly what I'm thinking." Responded Deku.

"Damn it!" Bakugo stood up, "Where the hell are they?!

"Do you think something bad happened?" Asked Todoroki.

"I'm not sure, but we need to find them! Otherwise, they won't be able to beat the Dazzlings!" Said Deku.

"Well, we can't let that happen!" Kirishima said, "Let's go find them!"

"But we don't even know where they are!" Replied Deku.

"Yeah, but we do.." A familiar voice said.

They all turned around and were shocked at what they saw.

"No way.. It's..."

As Trixie and her band played her song, Rainbow Dash was trying her best to break out of place by constantly bashing into the door, hoping that it would somehow break, but it was futile.

"Enough, Rainbow Dash!" Applejack yelled, "It ain't gonna budge!"

Rainbow Dash stopped after AJ, "Ugh, fine. Damn it!" She sat back down.

"It's fine, Rainbow Dash." Twilight replied, "I don't think the counter spell would've worked anyway.."

Applejack went over and put her hand on Twilight's shoulder, "You kiddin?! Of course It would've!" She reassured, "If a certain gutair player wasn't trying to show off!"

"Show off?!" Shouted Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah, you were, darling!" Rarity stepped in

"Well, sorry! I was just trying to make sure MY band rocks as hard as it needs to!" Rainbow Dash replied.

"Our band!" The group yelled, causing Rainbow Dash to frown

"I don't understand... I'm a princess now, and I should be able to figure things out! How could I have failed like this?!" Twilight blurted out.

"Sure, it might have been your idea to start a band, but it's not just YOUR band Rainbow Dash!" Applejack shouted.

"Oh, so you think it's yours?!" Rainbow Dash asked, "Don't forget, I'm the one who writes all the songs!"

Fluttershy stepped forward besides Rarity and said, "I write songs, you just never let us play any of them!" She pouted

"Great! Now, all that time I spent on making those gorgeous outfits were all for nothing!" Whined Rarity.

"Again with the costumes, no one gives an everloving heck about our wardrobe!" Applejack said angrily.

"Yeah?! Well, I do!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh!" Shouted Pinkie Pie, "This band is the worst!"

"Ya know what?!" Rainbow Dash stepped back, "I wish I never let any of you be in my band!"

"I wish I never agreed to be in it!" Rarity shouted back.

"Me either!" Said Fluttershy and Applejack.