Chapter 10 - The Final Battle!

"Feel the wave of sound as it crashes down! You won't turn away... we'll make you sta-a-a-ay! We will be adored! Tell us that you want us! We won't be ignored! It's time for our reward!"

"Now you need us! Come and heed us!"

"Nothing can stop us... nooooooow!"

"We'll see about that!" Shouted Bakugo.

The Dazzlings looked up and saw Todoroki, Deku, and Bakugo flying towards them in the air.

"Rainbooms! Now!" Deku shouted as he unleashed a powerful kick that caused a strong wind.

"We'll distract them so you can sing the counter spell!" Shouted Todoroki.

Twilight nodded, agreeing to Todoroki's and Deku's command. She turned to the Rainbooms, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Kyoka Jiro. Her eyes filled with determination, "Alright, everyone! Let's do it!"

They all got their instruments at the ready and began singing their song.

"Oh-Oh, oh-whoa-oh
I've got the music in me!
Oh-oh-whoa-oh!"

"Aw yeah!" Kaminari said, shredding his gutair.

"Don't need to hear a crowd
Cheering out my name!
I didn't come here seeking
Infamy or fame!

The one and only thing
That I am here to bring
Is music, is the music
Is the music in my soul!

Gonna break out! (Out!)
Set myself free, yeah!
Let it all go! (Go!)
Just let it be, yeah!
Find the music in your heart!
Let the music make you start!
To set.. yourself... apart!!!!!!"

As they played their song, their true magic began to show. They grew ears, tails, and wings and flew up high into the air. Leaving Kirishima, Kaminari, and Kyoka impressed.

"Woah.." Kirishima said, looking up at the Rainbooms in amazement.

"The magic of friendship really is something, huh?" Asked Kaminari.

"Huh, so that's their power!" Bakugo shouted.

The Dazzlings stood up, still affected by Deku's air force.

"What are we gonna do?!" Asked Aria, "If they keep this up, we'll never get back our full power!"

Adagio smirked, "Just keep singing! We're not gonna let them win!"