Chapter 5 - Fluttershy and Bakugo!

Fluttershy walks up to Bakugo. Bakugo heard her soft footsteps and turned his head to see Fluttershy.

It was a beautiful night, with the sounds of crickets all over place. The night lights were on and brightened up the streets from the darkness of the night.

"Oh great, it's you..." Bakugou said, looking back at the ground.

Fluttershy then walked up and sat down beside Bakugo. Bakugo found himself constantly wavering his eyes at Fluttershy.

"Hey." Fluttershy said, quietly, still looking down at ground.

"..hey." Bakugo responded.

"Do you... wanna come in yet? Fluttershy asked, "There's still some pizza left."

Bakugo didn't give an answer, and continued to stare at the ground.

"No? Okay." Fluttershy asked, this time looking at Bakugou, "Is something wrong?"

"What the hell?" Bakugo asked.

"What's the matter?" Asked Fluttershy.

"I said so many nasty things to you back there. Why are you being nice to me?" Bakugo asked.

"Well... you and your friends agreed to help us. It's the least I can do." Fluttershy said, giving Bakugo a cute smile, "Twilight and my friends say that kindness is my specialty, so of course I would try to help."

"Damn..." Bakugou said, "you really are kind.."

Fluttershy let out a cute giggle. Then they both went silent for a while

"So, what's the matter?" Fluttershy asked

"I don't wanna talk about it." Bakugo said, this time looking at Fluttershy.

"Oh come on. Just talk to me." Fluttershy said.

Bakugou then let out a sigh, "Fine."

"After what your friends said about me and how my classmates agreed. I realized something." Bakugo said

"What?" Asked Fluttershy.

"I haven't changed at all..." Bakugou said, looking back down at the ground.

"What do you mean?" Asked Fluttershy.

"In my world, there's this hero named All Might. He's the strongest hero in the world... or at least, he was..." Bakugo said

"What happened to him?" Asked Fluttershy.

"I got captured by villains while at the camp, and because I did, so many heroes came to save me. Alot of em got injured, but All Might got the worst of it. After he fought the boss of those bastards, he used up all his power, and now he's retired..... all because I got caught." Bakugo said.

Tears began to come down Bakugo's eye and he balled up his fist and gritted his teeth.

"It's.. not fair.... so many heroes got hurt because I was so weak! I've felt so guilty about it ever since... I've been trying to hold it in for so long, but I just can't anymore!" Bakugo cried.

"Oh...." Fluttershy responded, looking back down.

Seems that Fluttershy was correct. Bakugo wasn't just mean for the sake of being mean. He's felt guilty for watching so many people get hurt. After a while, Bakugou broke down in tears.

"I'm...such a damn...failure.." Bakugo said, crying.

All of the sudden, Bakugo felt a hand firmly touch his shoulder. He looked over and saw Fluttershy smiling at him.

"It's okay, Bakugou." Fluttershy said, "come here."

She then put her arms around Bakugo, to which he was going to pull her off. But, he felt comforted in her arms and just titled his head towards her.

"There there, it's okay." Fluttershy said, patting his shoulder.

After a few more seconds of crying, Bakugo moved away from Fluttershy's arm and wiped his tears.

"Do you feel better now?" Asked Fluttershy.

"Yeah..." Bakugo responded, he then looked over at Fluttershy, "Thanks, Fluttershy... I needed that.."

"It's okay, it's always good to tell someone how you feel." Fluttershy said.

"Hey...sorry about calling your song bad... it was actually.. kinda good." Bakugou said, sniffling.

"Aw, thank you!" Fluttershy responded, smiling, "You really are a big softie, aren't you?"

"Shut up.." Bakugo said, looking back down.

Fluttershy giggled in response.

She then stood up and extended her right arm out.

"Ready to come inside?" Fluttershy asked.

"Sure.." Bakugo said, taking her hand.

They then go inside together, and quietly go over into the corner where Deku set up a flat mattress for Bakugo, which was next to Fluttershy's bed. They then both lay down, and put their covers over their bodies.

"Good night, Bakugo." Fluttershy said, closing her eyes.

"....Night." Bakugo responded, closing his eyes.

They then both went to sleep.

To be continued!