Chapter 7 - The Battle Of The Bands!

All the lights shut off, and the battle of the bands begins. The first one to step on to the stage is Snips and Snails!

"You ready for this?" Asked Snips

"Yep!" Replied Snails, "From this on, no one in this school will call us stupid!"

"Yeah! Now let's get out there and show em what we're made of!" Said Snips

"Yeah!"

They then proceed to do the worst rap the school has ever heard, causing all of the bands to desperately hold in their laughter. Even Todoroki had to hold in his laughter.

"Are you laughing, Todoroki?!" Deku asked, covering his mouth

"...." Todoroki didn't respond.

Even with the crowd laughing, they continued to rap. After they were done, they dropped their microphones and walked off stage.

"That was straight Gass without the G!" Said Bakugo.

"Thank you!" Said Snails, "....wait a minute.."

"Nice one, Bakugo!" Kaminari laughed.

"Kacchan I-" Deku snickered as well.

"Hahaha!" Todoroki laughed.

The whole crowd laughed, with the hardest one being Fluttershy. Snails looks down in embarrassment and shame, but Snips put his hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"Don't be sad, Snails." Said Snips.

"But everyone's laughing at us." Replied Snips, "Everyone still thinks we're dumb.."

"But still, we had fun out there didn't we?" Asked Snails.

"Yeah, we did." Snips smiled

"Next band.... The Thunderbolts of Justice!"

"Guess it's our turn then." Said Deku

"Good luck y'all!" Said Applejack

"Thanks, but we won't be needing it!" Bakugo smirked.

They then went on stage with their instruments. But unexpectedly, Bakugo isn't playing drums. Instead, it was Kirishima who was the drummer. Deku and Kaminari had their gutairs, while Todoroki stayed on the ground.

"Aren't you supposed to be up there with them?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"They don't need a fifth member for this song." Said Todoroki.

"What do you mean?" Asked Rarity

"You'll see." Todoroki smiled.

After a few minutes, the crowd went silent and Bakugo played his song called "Lily"

Bakugo is the one singing, Kirishima is the drummer, Deku and Kaminari are the two gutair players.

The crowd, Celestia, and Luna were taken off by the young hero's raspy but cool voice as he sang his song with such passion. Though they didn't understand what they were saying, it was good, notheless. Even Sonata and Aria couldn't help but admire it.