Chapter 6 - Get Ready To Rock!

The sun rises and the first one to wake up is Izuku. He gets up from the bed and stretches his arms overhead. Knowing the big day ahead of him.

"Alright! Today is the day we win against the Dazzlings!" Izuku shouted, boldly as he looked up at the ceiling.

Deku then noticed Bakugo and Fluttershy sleeping next to each other and smiled. He then heard Todoroki yawn as Todoroki slowly opened his eyes. After laying down for awhile, he sits up, takes the blanket off, and rubs his eyes. Giving Deku a tired glare.

"Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"You awake?" Deku responded, looking at Todoroki.

Todoroki then let out a yawn and spoke, "Yeah... I think.."

As Todoroki got up, he noticed Bakugou on the other side of the room. Sleeping close to Fluttershy.

"Looks like they finally reconciled." Said Deku.

"Yeah." Todoroki replied.

Pinkie's alarm suddenly went off and she bolted up out of her bed and yelled, "Wake up everyone! Today is the battle of the bands!"

Twilight bolted up out of her sleeping bag.

"T-today?!" Twilight asked.

"Yep!" Pinkie replied as she bolted into the bathroom to change.

"Oh right! I almost forgot!" Deku turned his attention to Twilight, "Are you done with that counter spell?"

"Um.... yes." She said, as she chuckled nervously.

"Good' 'cuz we're gonna need it!" Said Deku.

"Kacchan, Kaminari, Kirishima, let's go!" Deku said.

Kirishima and Kaminari woke up. Bakugou was already awake so he got up almost instantly.

"Wait, where are you going?" Twilight asked.

Todoroki turns his head around to face Twilight, "We can't stay with you. We have to work on our music as well since we signed the deal with Celestia. Besides, we'll only get in your way."

"I...Nevermind." Twilight said, "You guys go ahead and work on your songs!" She said with a smile.

"Alright!" Deku said.

"You can count on that!" Kaminari added

"We got this!" Kirishima said, placing his left hand's fingertips over his right fist.

"Don't slack off while we're gone!" Bakugou cockily shouted.

"Don't worry. We won't." Said a tired Fluttershy, smiling at Bakugo.

Bakugo smiled back at her as he left with his deku and the others.

They walked back to the school and got their instruments from Celestia and Luna. However, they had a hard time looking for a place to practice, until they found this spot.