~~~Character's Info/Bio:The Septim & His People~~~

[Name]Samuel Septim[Race]Half Imperial/Half Nord-Dragonborn[Age]17 [Height]6'3ft [Weight]235lbs[Eye Color]Greyish Blue[Hair Color]Silver Blonde[Titles/Nicknames]The Last Septim,The Last Dragonborn,The Prince of The Septim Empire,The True Heir to T...

[Name]Samuel Septim
[Race]Half Imperial/Half Nord-Dragonborn
[Age]17 [Height]6'3ft [Weight]235lbs
[Eye Color]Greyish Blue
[Hair Color]Silver Blonde
[Titles/Nicknames]The Last Septim,The Last Dragonborn,The Prince of The Septim Empire,The True Heir to The Septim Throne,The Prince from Another World,The Child Born from The Mightest Bloodlines.
[Family]Gabriel Septim-Father/Deceased
Astaa Septim-Mother/Deceased
~~Father's Side~~
Uriel Septim VII-Grandfather/Deceased
Uriel Septim VIII-Uncle/Deceased
Martin Septim-Uncle/Deceased
Alissa-Ancestor
Talos-Ancestor
~~Mother's Side~~
Ysgramor-Ancestor
[Personality]Samuel is a young man born to the royal bloodline,similarly to his family he is a relatively kind & nonchalant person who is quite intelligent.Caring more for his people and Empire than he does his own life.He possesses a strategic and tactical mindset,holding himself to a higher standard than most do to his bloodline & status.He views his role as a Dragonborn as a keeper of balance & a protector.He doesn't discriminate against any race seeing everyone as equal in his eyes.However,while he is normally kind,carefree,merciful,and relaxed when in battle he becomes far more calm & serious.When annoyed he becomes far more aggressive & dominate in conversation,while also have a far shorter fuse & being prone to mocking those who annoyed him.When he is angered however he shows that just as he has the Blood & Soul of a Dovah he can also possess the wrath of one as well.
[Likes]His Family,His Power,His Empire,
His People,Peace,His Friends,His Lovers,
Animals,Training,Sleeping,Sex,Alcohol,
and Learning New Things.
[Dislikes]His Loved Ones and/or His People
being Harmed/Disrespected,Rapists,Bigotry,
Racism,Discrimination,Pointless Bloodshed,
His Empire being disrespected,Being looked
down on/talked down to,The Old-Satan
Faction,Most of The Daedra,and The Thalmor.

=====================================
[His Physical Attributes/Ability]
-Superhuman Strength
-Superhuman Speed
-Superhuman Agility
-Superhuman Endurance
-Superhuman Durability
-Superhuman Reflexes
-Superhuman Perception & Senses
-Superhuman Stamina
-Skilled Melee Fighter & Weapon User

=====================================
[His Magical Attribute/Abilities]
-Tremendous Amount of Magical Energy
-Destruction Magic:Due to his extensive teaching by his guardians,Samuel is exceptionally skilled in the art of destruction.Being capable of bringing forth fire,water,wind,earth,and lightning to strike down his foes.
-Conjuration Magic:
Due to his extensive teaching by his guardians,Samuel is exceptionally skilled in arts of conjuration magic.Being able to summon atronachs,daedra,and many other creatures to aid him in battle as well as being able to use it to summon various weapons he has stored in a pocket dimension which only he can access.
-Restoration Magic:
Due to his extensive teaching by his guardians,Samuel is exceptionally skilled in the art of restoration.Being able to healing lethal wounds,cure diseases & poisons,as well as purge the undead from the land.
-Alteration Magic:
Due to his extensive teaching by his guardians,Samuel is exceptionally skilled in alteration magic.Being able to bend the physical & biological laws of the world around with his power.
-Illusion Magic:
Due to his extensive teaching by his guardians,Samuel is exceptionally skilled in the arts of illusions.Being able to manipulate a person's mind with his power and becomes completely undetectable thru a simple wave of his hand.
-Enchanting:
Due to his extensive teaching by his guardians,Samuel is exceptionally skilled in the art of Enchanting.Being able to create both items & staves with three enchantments,without the need for a enchanting table.
=====================================
[His Special Power]
-Dragon Blood:As a Direct Descendant of Saint Alessia,Samuel possesses the blood & soul of a Dovah.A blessing which was bestowed upon his bloodline by the Primordial Dragon God Akatosh or Auriel to the Mer.This allows him to naturally utilize the dragon tongue,the Thu'um,as well as absorb a Dragon's soul to gain it's power.
=====================================
[His Weapon]
-Name:Eternal Savior
-Description:Eternal Savior is a sword forged using Ebony the crystalized blood of Lorkhan,cooled with Samuel's own blood during the forging process.It is extremely durable and was enchanted directly by Samuel himself,it enchantments are.....
*Strength Drain:Drains a target's physical strength and uses it to restore/supplement their wielder's own strength
*Magic Drain:Drains a target's magical energy and uses it to restore/supplement their wielder's own energy.
*Soul Bind:It is only capable of being wielded by Samuel unless someone has his blessing to wield the sword,if they do not then the sword will be unable to be lifted by anyone.It is also incapable of damaging Samuel in anyway.
-Appearance: