Part 6

Snow looked at me as if I asked an unanswerable question. I looked at Winter, her eyes aren't like Snow's but she got her mother's nose and a little freckle under her cheek. I made a funny face while saying "Alex Uncle gonna get your best Christmas gift yay!!". Snow was holding Winter. Winter smiled as if she understood what I said. Her smile... It's just like hers.

Snow looked at me while I was laughing at Winter. I noticed it but pretended not to cause it was better for me to avoid things about her. Snow spoke, "Alex, her name is after you". I was confused as I looked into her eyes and asked "Me? Snow I am not her father Am I?". Snow's eyes turned into a gaze with anger in her eyes which I was familiar with. I am not scared of lions and tigers but Snow's 'those' eyes.

I suddenly said," No I was just kidding like you know sksks ha yeah so well that was a joke. Nevermind let's just". Snow replied, "You still suck at lying and telling jokes , though Well you're not the father but you know I always liked Winter as a season and she was born in October". Winter started to whine and cry a little bit as Snow said "Oh she is hungry. Alex please wait for a little".

I nodded and said "Yeah". She went into her room meanwhile my legs started to explore the new house. The paint was still not dry and it was coated over and over as if someone didn't know how to paint over the walls. The ceiling wasn't painted at all. While I was observing the walls, my legs stopped inside a room. The house had two rooms, a kitchen that was large enough for Snow to build cookies this Christmas, and a living room that was a mess like hers. Snow was in another room so I assumed this one was her boyfriend's room.

I was about to enter the room when Snow's scream got my attention. I don't know what happened but the last thing I saw was Snow breastfeeding her and it was silence again by my side.