prologue

File#26- Hello my name is Grace Amelia Willow. I am going to tell you my story and most of you probably won't believe it but it's the truth. If you don't believe me then get ready for an epic story filled with magic, friends, mystery, and danger. My story starts when I was 13 years old in a small town in the Northern part of Idaho, with my good friend Rose.
"Hay Grace, Mark wants to see us in the visitation room," Rose said.
Mark takes care of the adoptions. Mark is the nicest people I have ever met. Rose my best and only friend has long dark brown hair that flows down her back in long curls in the shade of the back porch. I am sitting outside with sunlight shining on my golden blond hair as it flowed down my back. My green eyes flicked up to Rose's blue ones then back down to my sketch pad. A beautiful drawing of the lilac field behind the playground off the back porch was skilfully drawn on the page. It somehow looked so realistic though it was drawn in pencil. I stand and turn walking with Rose through the door and down the hallway. The walls are white and the floor is carpeted with a bland gray color. We walk most of the way in silence, until Rose asks , "Do you think we might be meeting someone that to adopt us?"
"I don't know. I don't think we are in trouble, so I hope so."
Just as we arrive at the mahogany door, it opened to Mark. Mark's smile shines like sunshine.
"'O,' come in, come in. I would like you to meet someone.
"Before we go in I have a question" I say.
"What's your question?"
"Is there any chance they will adopt us both?"
"Yes."
Hearing that I put on a smile and walk in.