ed shitran

Henry replied to the tweet with a simple, "Alright then."
I walked out of the bathroom and Kwite giggled and showed me the reply, all I could do was laugh and say, "He's totally scared"
Kwite laughed and we talked about what to do with our day, deciding to just stay home and gossip about hid youtube life, twitter, my Instagram feed, and basically anything else we could think of. Our deep conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door and an ugly raspy disgusting gurgling crusty british voice saying, "Square up."
And, me being me, I walked out ready to fight, but Henry backed out cause hes a MAJOR LOSERRRRR. Kwite laughed hardcore in his face and i walked back inside.

Kwite stayed out and talked to Henry for a few minutes, I didn't pay any attention to it though. Kwite walked back inside and we continued our deep conversations, ranging from why rocks are called rocks to the meaning of life. He stopped talking for a second and just kinda looked at me.
Then he spoke, "Can I tell you something with no judgement, questioning, or anything like that, just listening. It's really important to me and I really think you should know and understand." He looked intense.
"Yes, of course. Anything." I held his hand to make him feel more comfortable.
He sat there for a moment, looking down, I assumed he was trying to figure out how to say it.
He looked up and his lips parted, and he said, "Meow."