Hes here

Something I never mentioned was I had an abusive ex boyfriend before I met Kwite. We went out to eat and Kwite kept hugging me, I honestly didn't care. I heard the door to the restaurant open. I looked over at the door and saw my ex boyfriend. I started to cry. Kwite tried to comfort me. All I could say was, "Abusive ex....here" Kwite stood up, so did everyone else except for Ani, who called the police. I ran outside, Kwite figured out a way to get my ex to pass out. The police showed up just as he woke up. They got him in handcuffs and took him away. I ran to Kwite and hugged him, soon everyone was in a big hug trying to comfort me. We all went home. Kwite hugged me as we layed down. I soon fell asleep. The next morning, I awoke to the smell of pancakes. I got up and went to the table as Kwite set a plate of pancakes in front of me. I began eating a got up to get a drink, Kwite told me to sit back down and asked what I want. I said, "It's fine babe I can get it." I honestly didn't mean to say babe but it made him blush so it was okay. He laughed and said, "Alright sassy." Which made us both laugh. He sat down across from me and ate his pancakes. We just talked about video ideas. A few hours later I got a text from Ani asking if we wanted to go out for lunch. I said okay and grabbed Kwite by the hand and told him to get ready. I ran to our room and picked out some clothes for him. I got my clothes and changed. After I got out he went in a changed. As soon as he walked out I grabbed mine and his phone and handed him his phone. I pulled him out the door and we walked to the lobby of the hotel.