Confession

Y/N POV
I waited for him to open the door. I was very nervous but said, "Turn the camera off" He was confused but said "Alright". I sat on the bed and motioned for him to sit across from me.
Kwites POV
I was confused and she told me to take my mask, glasses, and hood off. I did as she said to make her happy. She said nervously "Kwite listen, Ive liked you since we moved in together."
I asked if we could talk about it later, she said "Yes, of course."
Y/N POV
It came time for Kwite and I to talk, I was in my room and looked out of the door to see Kwite motioning for me to come in. I walked in and sat down. He looked down and said "I-Ive liked you since then as well." I blushed as he hugged me tightly.
Kwites POV
I asked if she had ever met my friends. She said she hasnt so now was the perfect opportunity. I logged onto discord and started a call with everyone.
Y/N POV
I sat next to him as he started a discord call with all of his friends. Everyone joined, I heard one of the british boys say, "What Kwite?" He responded with "Everyone, I realized you havent met my-" He paused and whispered to me "What are we" I whispered back and said "What do you want to be" He blushed and said "Together" I nodded as he continued "You havent met my girlfriend" Almost everyone gasped and said "KWITES GOT A GIRLFRIEND?!" I giggled and said "Yeah he does"