They Know Now

At the panel everyone was talking and asking about Brandon and Ani. I was backstage, I heard someone ask "Does Kwite have a girlfriend?" Kwite texted me and told me to put my stuff on and come out. I put my surgical mask, glasses, and hoodie on and walked over. Kwite said, "This is my girlfriend everyone." We kissed through the masks and I sat on his lap as we all continued to panel. I got a lot of questions. I giggled a little when someone asked, "Have you guys had sex." I jokingly said "Not yet" and laughed. Kwite playfully punched me in the arm. One of the fans asked, "ARE AKSEL AND ALEX AND THING YET?!" like way too aggressively. ALEX nodded and I flipped. So did everyone else. The panel ended and we went back to the hotel. Kwite and I went back to our room. I layed down and so only after Kwite did too. I dozed off but was awoken by Kwite nibbling on my ear. He reached over my body and kissed my neck. I thought about my "not yet" comment today and assumed he took note of that. He made his way to my lips and we started  heated make out session. Kwite pulled away as he heard a knock at the door. He got up and answered, it was Brandon. He said him and everyone else were going to get food and asked if we wanted to go. I sat up and said "We'd love to." before Kwite could say anything.