Truth or Dare

PSA just pretend Ani and Brandon are a thing(Alex=quackity)

Me, Kwite, Brandon, and Ani all had to share a room and Alex, Aksel, and Henry shared the room next to ours. Everyone went into Alex, Aksel and Henry's room and played truth or dare.
Aksels POV
I really like Alex but don't wanna make stuff weird. Hopefully when we play truth or dare something gets it out of me.
Y/N POV
I really wanna kiss Kwite but I'm nervous. We started playing, Henry went first. He looked at Kwite and said, "Truth...or...dare" Kwite backed away for a moment and said, "dare" Henry leaned up and whispered into Kwites ear. I didn't hear it but saw Kwite shook his head. I zoned out but heard Henry say "I dare you to kiss Y/N" I looked over at Kwite, we both leaned in and shared a long passionate kiss. I heard the awwwws and gasps from the others. We both pulled away. Brandon joked and said "Get a room" Me and Kwite both shared the thought and said "We have one were just not in it" Henry laughed. It was around 11pm so we all decided it was time for bed. Me, Kwite, Brandon, and Ani walked to our shared room and layed down. Kwite held me in a hug as we all drifted off to sleep.

Let me know you guys thoughts on this story so far.