Heh

Before we start sorry I haven't been updating. I've been really focused on spending time with my mom and stuff

Y/N POV
I woke up to the sound of Kwites voice. I assumed he was recording and decided to go on Twitter and got bored after like 15 minutes. I walked to Kwites "box" and knocked on the door. All I heard was "Come in" before he continued with his video. I walked over to him and pulled his mask down but covering his face before kissing him. I told him that I was gonna go hang with Ani, he nodded trying to hide his confused blushing but I noticed. I opened the door and went to Ani and Brandon's house and knocked on the door. Ani opened and said, "Brandon went to hang with the guys." I said "perfect let's hang out today" We went to her and Brandon's room and I said, "Wanna know my secret?" She nodded, so I told her. "Kwite and I did the thing last night." She gasped in a joking manner. I laughed and we went on talking about random stuff. A few hours go by and soon enough, Brandon came through the door. I waved to him and decided I would go home. I said goodbye and walked back to my house. Kwite sat sadly on the couch. I ran over to him to console him and see what was wrong. He told me, "Henry told me that youre cheating on me with him," and that was all he would manage to say before sobbing into my shoulder. I told him, "Ty, there is no other man that I know that I could love as much as I love you. It's okay. " I kissed him on the cheek. He pulled out his phone to check the time, "It's 10:30, wanna go cuddle for an hour then go to sleep." I smiled and said, "Of course Ty. " We walked to the room and did just that.
Kwites POV
I woke up and slivered out of bed trying not to wake Y/N. I went to the bathroom, when I came out I saw my beautiful girlfriend sitting up on the bed. I giggled and said, "Baby, your hair is a mess. Come in here and fix it." She stood up and walked past me to the bathroom. I laughed and sat on the bed while grabbing my phone. I saw a tweet from Y/N directed towards Henry. "@bluesdank listen here you little British shit if you ever tell Kwite that I'm cheating on him with you ever again I will beat the shit out of you. Oh and for everyone that isn't Henry, no I am not cheating on Kwite" All I could do was laugh and hug her as she walked out.