Tour

Kwite tells me that him and the guys are going on a tour and he wants me to go with him. I decided i would cuz i can meet the guys irl. He says, "Alright pack up we leave tomorrow so were getting a hotel by the airport for tonight." I nod and begin packing.
Kwites POV
We walk to the car and she snatches the aux cord. I didnt mind she has good music. She plays a song and tells me "This is my song to you, its called I Think Im In Love" (great song btw) She grabs my hand, i put my mask on to hide that fact that i was blushing hardcore. She reaches over and takes the mask off and says, "Youre cute when you blush." Which caused me to blush more. I take the aux cord and play Sugar by Maroon 5 (also a great song) and say "This is my song to you"
Y/N POV
We make it to the hotel and he asks for a 1 bed room. The person as the desk says alright. Kwite pays and gets the key to the room. It was about 11pm so we went straight to bed. I layed down as Kwite came out of the bathroom. He layed down and i curled up into the heat of his body. He embraced me in a hug and we fell asleep.
The next morning he was trying to wake me up. I sat up and he said "Get ready and get in the car its time to get ready." I walked into the bathroom with my clothes and got ready
(This is what you wore)

I walked out of the bathroom and said "Lets go"Kwites POVShe looks so cute in that outfit

Kwites POV
She looks so cute in that outfit.
We make it to the airport and fly to LA to meet the guys. Y/N and I sat in the cafe and ate while waiting. Brandon texted (B=brandon K=kwite)
B-where are you
K-the cafe
B-okay we'll be there
Brandon shows up with the rest of the guys.