THEIR ENGAGED!?!?

I woke up and walked over to Brandon and Anis room to see that Brandon was the only other one awake. He notices I'm awake and looks over at Ani, still sleeping. Brandon made cereal and told me his secret, "I really want to propose to Ani but I don't know what she'll say. I have the ring I'm just nervous." I replied and said, "I'm sure she'll say yes. Let me see the ring" He showed me the ring. It was pink with a diamond. Ani started to wake up, Brandon shoved the ring in his pocket as I walked back to my room to wake Kwite up. He woke up fairly easily. He sat up and pulled me in for a kiss, I didn't object and kissed back. He pulled away blushing, it was adorable. We were in Paris about to go where we were meeting fans before the panel. Kwite and I were still walking and noticed Brandon and Ani weren't beside us anymore. I turned around and Brandon was smiling. I walked over to him and said, "What's going on?" He grabbed Anis hand and I saw the ring on her finger. I pulled them both into a hug and looked back at Kwite motioning for him to come join the group hug. We just kinds stood there in a ball of humans for a while. We all pulled away from the hug and Kwite asked, "What was that for?" Brandon lifted his and Anis hands up. Kwite freaked and pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear, "Soon baby, soon" I was blushing like crazy. Henry, Alex, and Aksel were waiting for us at the meet and greet. Kwite put his sunglasses on as we approached the spot. I wasn't a big YouTuber like the others so Kwite introduced me. After a bit we went to the panel.