Chapter 7 /Edited

Here is another chapter.

_________________________________________

A week has passed. I have avoided all the wolves and Eric and I go to the gym everyday. I manage to read all the books Celeste gave me and Im starting to understand their ways of doing things.

I wouldn't have been interested in this if it didn't involve me. Why do I have to be involved in these things? Anyway. I was walking home from gym and spotted Eric.

He was sitting in the cafe with a girl. I couldn't help but feel enraged. I walked away and just ignored it. I read that if your mate doesn't want you they can reject you.

It also said rejection could mentally break you. I don't know if I could be heart broken for a guy I barely know. I continued walking and felt as if I was beings followed. I thought it was Eric.

I turned to see two creeps looking at me with smirks on their faces. I ignored them and started to walk a bit faster. I looked behind me to see they were still following me. Why me? I mentally asked myself.

I was almost home when one of the guys tapped on my shoulder. "Hey beautiful. Where you going in such a hurry?" He asked. He looked uglier then a pig.

"Im going home. Now leave me alone." I said.

"Alone? How about we go with you? Make sure you get home safe." I took a step back and held a serious face.

"No." I said. I wanted to walk away but one of them grabbed me by my arm.

"Come on baby girl. Don't be nasty." He said. Thats when I saw him.

"She isn't nasty. She is just stubborn." Eric said. He put his arm around me and the guys looked at him.

"And who are you?" They asked.

"Im her boyfriend." Eric punched one of them and they started to fight. I tried to stop it but I couldn't. I looked around to see people staring.

I felt someone take my hand. I looked to see Celeste. Jason and Liam stopped the fight. The two creeps ended up with a bloddy nose and a blue eye. "Leave." Jason said. The two guys walked away and Jason turned to Eric.

"Lets get Blake home." He said. They all walked me home. When we got to my house I let them all in. Eric and a bloody lip and he didn't even look at me. I felt hurt.

"Are you ok Blake?" Celeste asked.

"Yeah. Just a bit shaken. Eric." I called him. He looked at me with a cold look in his eyes. "Thanks for helping me." I said. He smiled and looked at me.

"You can't even deal with two creeps yet you go to the gym." He said. What is wrong with him? I thank him and here he is saying Im not strong enough to handle myself. Hybrids and their attitudes.

Wait. Has he been watching the whole week. Who's a creep now? I gave him a death stare and looked away. "Question. What are you guys doing here? I get that Eric has been watching me but the rest of you. Don't you have pack duties to attend to?" They looked at me surprised.

"Did you read the books we gave you?" Celeste asked.

"Yeah. I finished all three. That doesn't matter, answer my question." I said. They looked at each other then back at me.

"We kinda ran off to check on you." Jason said. I looked at them and they gave me smiles. I just rolloed my eyes.

"Your dad isn't going to like that." Eric said with a cocky smile on his face. Man his jawline is perfect. Snap out of it Blake.