Chapter 28 / Edited

Blake's pov 

I was so excited that I was getting my memory back that I kissed Eric. I pulled away and hid my face. "Im so sorry." I said. I tried to run out but Eric grabbed my arm and pulled me to him and kissed me back.

He picked me up and took me to the bed. He kissed me hard and then trailed down to my neck. He found my soft spot and I growled.

His fangs came out and he marked me again. At first, I saw stars then everything come back to me. Everything that happened over the past six months.

Eric pulled away from me and looked at my neck. "Shit. Im sorry. I got carried away and I should've-" I kissed Eric so he would shut up. I smiled when I broke the kiss.

"Its ok Eric. I dont mind and I love you." I said. Eric looked shocked when I said that. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you too." He said.

I pulled away and let out a heavy sigh. "Whats wrong?" Eric asked me. I felt the tears flow down and Eric seemed concerned. "Blake. Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" He asked. I shook a no.

"I got mad at my mom. I ran to the cliff to clear my head. I wanted to jump off but I couldnt. I wanted to walk away but I slipped. I tried to grab something so I could catch myself. I grabbed a small tree growing from the cliff and it broke then I hit my head. Then I woke up in the recovery room." I explained.

"You got your memory back." Eric said. "Your mom told me why you ran away and it sound like you. You process things when your alone. The only thing was you went somewhere dangerous. Next time, come here and lock yourself in a room." Eric said and I laughed.

"Ok." I said and Eric smiled. He pulled me into a hug. "Im glad your back." He said.

***

Two days has past and we told everyone that I got my memory back. Penny hugged the air out of me. We spent the last two days together as a pack. I finally got to meet everyone and I knew everyone's name.

I am going to become their official luna in three days. They wanted everyone to know that I had become the Red Stars new luna. This would also warn the vampires that they cant hurt me and if they do, the pack would go after them.

There was just one more person I had to talk to. My mom. I was on my way to her house when a guy was standing in the middle of the road. I hit the breaks and stopped just in time.

He looked at me and I smelled he was a vampire. I glared at him and he walked away. I watched him until he was out of sight. I continued my drive to my mom.

When I was in front of her house, I hopped out of the car and went inside. "Mom!" I called out. I heard a door open and my mom ran downstairs.

"Blake, what are you doing here?" She asked. I gave her a hug and she hugged me back.

"I dont like the fact you lied to me my whole life about me being a wolf. I just need time to process all the information. Especially since Im the cursed wolf and everyone supernatural seems to be after me." I said.

"I was going to tell you. But when you said Eric was your mate I wanted us to leave cause I know what he is. I know he can protect you but I dont want you to end up the same way your dad did." She said.

"I uderstand. But I came here for another reason." I told her. "I want you to stay with us at the pack house. I have a bad feeling something is going to happen. I want to make sure your safe." I said.

She looked at me and sighed. "I dont know Blake. Witches aren't really liked in the werewolf world." She said. I walked up the stairs and into her room. My mom followed behind me.